Post # 1
Only 100 days left!! Time is flying by. Seems like yesterday we had 1 year left, and now almost down in double digits. Anyone else getting excited/nervous?
What does everyone still need to do? Seems like I’m super stresssed and think I still have a lot to do, but really it’s just small stuff. But that small stuff seems to add up. Time to get it done.
Things I still need to do:
- print and mail invites
- buy his band
- select his & best man’s attire
- select bouquets/boutonnieres
- pay for night of hotel room
- escort cards/seating plan
- flower girl basket/ diy ring bearer sign
- diy card box
- find makeup artist
- gifts for bridal party, parents
- schedule cake tasting
- dress alterations
- decide on ceremony music
- decide on vows
- get marriage license
- pay off vendors
October 11 will be here before we know it!
Post # 2
Loving the date it’s my nana’s birthday 🙂
I’m sure you’ll be done with plenty of time to spare, all the best 🙂
Post # 3
soontobemrs1011: Eeekk! 100 days for me too 🙂 It feels like these last 100 days are like the “final stretch” so to speak. I have a pretty long list too (but like yours its a lot of little things!)
I keep trying to tell myself that logically there is no reason to stress. Some of the bigger things on my to do list include:
Picking the groomsmens suits (which should be done today! yay!)
Order FI’s ring and get both rings engraved
Escort cards and seating plan
Print menus and programs
Finish buying gifts for BMs, GMs, and parents (and FI!)
LOTS OF PAYMENTS
Final vendor meetings
Makeup and hair trials
oh, and finish the invitations and send them out!
Post # 4
Oh god, is it really 100 days for us? I’m not gonna list everything we still need to do, don’t want to think about it.
Post # 5
116 days for us and we have 84% of the wedding paid off, so exciting!
Post # 6
Im down to 97 days…my list is ever growing!
Post # 7
soontobemrs1011: I’m starting to feel the pressure!
– Groomsmen vests
– Music listing to DJ
– Thank you gifts for showers/wedding day helpers
– Ordering flowers from local florist
-Sending out invites – Designed, printed, and stuffed them all…just waiting to send until the beginning of August
– Rehearsal Dinner meal
– His ring – it’s ordered but not in yet
– First Dance Song – I want fast…he wants slow…so we have to come up with something in the middle.
– Flower girl/ring bearer outfit.
Yikes and that is what I came up with in 10 minutes. I should probably make a check off list ASAP. haha
Post # 8
- Wedding: October 2014 - Disney
115 🙂 Waiting on my BEO from Disney, getting ready to order invites.
Post # 10
soontobemrs1011: I can’t believe 10/11 is sneaking up on us so fast! I’m constantly thinking, “I have plenty of tim…oh wait, just kidding. I only 3 months to go!”.
I’ll be working on getting all the addresses for the invitations this month, but everything else is slowly starting to fall in place.
Things left to do:
- Wedding rings are almost done. We had to exchange FI’s for a smaller size and when that comes in, I’ll get it engraved.
- Go over ceremony plans with our ordained friend
- Choose ceremony songs and uplighting with DJ
- Finalize my shoes
- Schedule a fitting
- Order some reception decor
- Escort cards or seating chart display
- Print menus
- Put together bathroom baskets
- Put together flower girl and ring bearer activity bags
Post # 11
Yeah! we are married! Hope your day went as well as mine Mrs’s