Post # 1
How are you feeling? What do you have left to do?
I am excited but ready for it to be over! I need to finish my programs, mad libs, and buy a few desserts… not too bad!
9 days left to go for me!! (10-12-12)
Post # 3
Constantly excited and looking froward to all the planning finally being over!
We’re still working on our ceremony wording and trying to pick a few last dance songs. And I’ve got a big stack of escort cards to print, assemble, and emboss… and I think that’s finally the end of it? That can’t be right!
Post # 4
I think I’ve gotten through enough of my projects to finally move from stressed to excited!
I have a few favors to finish up, waiting to hear back from rehearsal dinner venue on menu, meeting with DJ tomorrow night, so we’re finalizing songs, and I need to email my officiant to confirm ceremony wording.
Only four more days of work — then next week I have my hair/make-up trial — Thursday is crunch day when we’ll make the desserts for the sweets table and flowers are being delivered for the bouquets. Friday is pampering and venue set-up!
I can’t believe that my countdown clock is at 10 days…it seems like yesterday it was at 433!
Post # 5
Tonight we’re finishing any woodworking we have left: cornhole, directional signs, chair signs and I believe we’re starting on programs. We have the programs printed and cut but assembling them involves cutting burlap and a sewing machine. All of the other projects are little things that we’re hoping to finish up this week so next week we can clean the house (where the rehearsal and welcome party are), build our headboard (not wedding related but would like it done before the wedding), and relax!
Post # 6
My stomach is a wreck I’m so excited and anxious!!! We have to buy the sweets for the sweets table and print up the signage and programs and that’s it! (Minus the guest drama, which is in a different thread. LOL!) HOORAY! T-minus 10 days!!!! 🙂
Post # 7
I have broken out in hives from the stress. I am sooo ready for this to be over. I just want to be married and have it be THE day. Too many things to decide…I am flying to Georgia this weekend have SO many things to do up there that this work week is a waste. Not getting anything done. haha.
Post # 8
@Nini1985: I see your wedding is in Hiawassee. My dad lives there!
@phoenixandstars: I’m hoping our guest drama has settled but I don’t think we’re lucky enough for that to be the case!
Post # 9
I am not a Oct 12-14 bride, but I am a Oct 11th bride and have a bunch of stuff left to do. We still have to BM a shirt and do some other shopping. I need to do the place cards and TY notes. I need to see if I can find some more hair/MU inspiration. Do a playlist for the reception dinner on my ipod. Modge podge a ring box. And finally…PACK, PACK, PACK. We are leaving for FL on Sat!! Holy Crap!!
Post # 10
10 days….can’t decide if there is a lot or a little left to do. I also have two out-of-town work trips between now and the wedding!
- Purchase wine for RD
- Finalize playlist
- Prepare our/FI’s toast
- Write thank you notes to readers and officiant
- Break in shoes
- Fourth (and hopefully final!) fitting
- Meet with DOC
- Pick up dress from alterations
- Pick up cultural dress from alterations
- Write checks/withdraw cash for vendor payments and tips
- Confirm all deliveries, timelines, etc. with vendors, family and friends
- Pack for the honeymoon!!
Post # 11
October 14 here!!! I had an anxiety attack in a meeting at work today!…Full blown hysterics in front of my boss and entire team! …That about sums it up!
Post # 12
@MrsFeatherbottom: Oh my goodness what a coincidence. I have never met people who know of the area. Have you been there???
Post # 13
@KallahinBaltimore: Awww! You’ll make it through all the craziness. Take a nice hot bath when you get home.
Post # 14
I’ve lost it at this point lol, can’t believe how fast it snuck up! AHH!
Post # 15
I have a lot, plus a hefty dose of “Am I forgetting something?” paranoia. Anyone else get that?
- Seating chart and table diagram (groom)
- Fill in seating cards (me and FMIL)
- Print and assemble our finalized programs (me and FMIL)
- Card box (FMIL)
- Find a guestbook, which I’ve put off forever (me)
- Send final contact sheets, lists, and instructions to the venues (me)
- Print out photo lists, contact sheets, contracts, etc. to take with me (me)
- Break in shoes (me)
- Practice our first dance (me and groom)
- Send the last couple of final payments (groom)
- Send timeline to the wedding party and confirm details (me)
- Rehearsal (plus pick up my dress and approve the flowers that day) (me and my mom)
- Pack for the honeymoon and confirm our reservations (me and groom)
Post # 16
I’m also not a 12-14 bride, But I’m an 11th!
And really, I dont have much left! Wooo!
- Make garter.
- Buy weding candy (Saturday)
- Bparty(Tuesday, also when I will get my nails done)
- Decide on my something “borrowed”
- Pick up tux- (Tuesday)
- Rehersal dinner (wednesday)
- Pack for Hm.