(Closed) October 13th, 2012 Planning

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Nah… you’ve got plenty of time! Just breathe!

Post # 5
3943 posts
Honey bee

No, youre ok. I would focus on the venue next since those tend to book up quickly 🙂

Post # 6
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Date twins! 🙂 All I have is my venue which includes ceremony, food, and cake.  :O I feel like I’m slacking on finding a photographer.  Okay, more like procrastinating.  I do plan to go dress shopping in October which I’m very excited about.

Post # 8
143 posts
Blushing bee

Another date twin and your super duper close to me! You still have plenty of time. I’m just a planner so when I got engaged we got going on the planning. Chicago has alot of really nice spots so you will be able to find stuff soon and fast. You have over a year my friend!

Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions because we are so close!

Post # 9
40 posts
Newbee

You are fine – I am using a spreadsheet which helps me to breathe.  It’s got EVERYTHING on it.  The template I started from is; http://www.weddingjunkie.com/archives/24

It’s insane but I cut out a lot of stuff that did not apply and made it fit me (warning- this may take you some time- block out an hour or two).  But for me- who is an excel user – this was what it took to make it look easy and less stressful.

(And nice date –  I approve!)Wink

Post # 10
218 posts
Helper bee

we havent even started planning yet hunny, and its december 29 and im getting married oct 13, 2012 as well …he says theres no need to stress about it and we will start planning and booking at the end of jan ><

The topic ‘October 13th, 2012 Planning’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors