October 14th brides …. 100 days to go!

posted 3 months ago in Beehive
Post # 2
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I’m so excited, but also feel a bit overwhelmed because I feel like I am behind (but I’m not)

My fiancé sent me “I get to marry you in 100 days” flowers to my office. Swoon. 

Post # 3
272 posts
Helper bee

I just had my first major bridal meltdown yesterday, then realized today that it was 100 days until the wedding, and along came bridal meltdown number 2 lol. SO excited but feeling majorly overwhelmed!

What do all you ladies have left to do?

Post # 4
1425 posts
Bumble bee

octobertbride :  I’m an October 7 bride, so I have even less time, 93 days!! I’m feeling behind, but I have to remind myself that all of the big things are done, its just little details now! I can’t wait for our day to be here!

Post # 5
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Sauk Valley Resort

Yeah, I’ve been in panic mode all day…

Post # 7
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Sauk Valley Resort

Our bartender backed out a few days ago and I’m struggling to find someone new…

Post # 8
33 posts
Newbee

I’m getting married 10.7.17 and I feel like I have everything done, per my spreadsheet, but it could be that I just forgot to add it altogether!

Honestly, deciding on a honeymoon destination has been the most difficult!

Post # 9
291 posts
Helper bee

Mine is Oct 8, so less than 100 days to go – so crazy. I have all the big things done but we are doing engagement photos on Sunday, tasting on Tuesday and still have to finalize decor and lots of things.

Post # 10
25 posts
Newbee

Checking in as an October 14th bride!! 

Post # 11
678 posts
Busy bee

hunting_bride :  THE SAME AS YOU!!! October 7th and having mini meltdowns every now again about the little things! Have I forgotten anything? Will my dress be right when it arrived? Will my MUA get what I want for my hair and makeup? Will we have saved enough money (even though every calculation puts us literally thousands over with our savings). Just little heart flutters of nervousness now. I am trying hard not to bridezilla the hell outta this 😂😂

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors