(Closed) October 15, 2011

posted 7 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee

Hi,

I’m getting married on October 15th, 2011. I live in Columbia, SC but getting married in Grand Rapids,MI where my finance and I have lived our whole lives until 2010.

How are you wedding planning going, mine have been slow. We only have a few things decided and gotten because of money but are planning on using our tax money to get more planned.

Good Luck planning

Megan

Post # 4
301 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@rocky.omar:  Ooh me! I am!  It’s actually Sweetest Day, did you know that?  I had never heard of it before and my Fiance told me about it and I looked into.  Pretty cool! 

How goes the planning?? 

Post # 6
3166 posts
Sugar bee

I am!!! I totally agree, like no one has our date haha

Post # 7
28 posts
Newbee

@missdancingfish:  I am also getting married Oct. 15, 2011. And waiting for the wonderful tax return as well.  Thank goodness for tax returns.  I want to try to pay off as much as I can so we can “prepare” for last minute expenses.  Good Luck  Smile

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee

Sorry I’ve been kind of busy this past few days.

I didnt know our wedding was on Sweetest Day πŸ™‚ It funny cause I used to work at Dollar tree after I got out of High school and I first found out about Sweetest Day there. I though it was kind of stupid, i didnt see what is was suppose to be. Is it just another valentine’s Day.

Kimmyray, I love refund tax πŸ™‚ so we shall see how prepared I am after that.

Rocky.omar-if you are behind then I must be not even out of the starting box πŸ™‚

So what are we up to now, 4 October 15,2011 brides. Where is everyone located? I am in Columbia, SC just moved here from Grand Rapids, MI.

Post # 9
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Me too!! Its our 2 year anniversary so we had to do it and our DREAM reception place was available that day after someone else cancelled!! We had to take it! I agree though, not too many of us!

Post # 10
560 posts
Busy bee

Yay! I’m getting married October 15th as well! Our original date would have been October 1st, but our reception hall was already booked. But I love October 15th, since its Sweetest day! Kill 2 birds with 1 stone! Yay!

Post # 11
284 posts
Helper bee

Me too =) Me too =) What is Sweetest Day? I’ll have to google it…LOL

Post # 13
28 posts
Newbee

LaCrosse, WI here.  colors are red, black, and gold

Post # 14
445 posts
Helper bee

Me too.  I didn’t think it was a popular date either..until I started booking videographer and photographer and the first choice is book! In fact, he got 4 calls for that day!

Super cool about the sweetest day! =)

Post # 15
365 posts
Helper bee

I am a 10/15 bride!  Living in Bozeman, MT and getting married in Missoula.  Our colors are deep purple/eggplant, dark blue, with accents of white and yellow and green in our flowers.  So excited to be just over 9 months out!!  I’ll have to google Sweetest Day as well – I’ve never heard of that!

Post # 16
280 posts
Helper bee

I am an October 15th 2011 Bride too!  πŸ™‚

Maryville, IL bride.

Wedding is all planned – now I am coasting through my busy season at work and waiting for the big day!  Colors are eggplant, pumpkin, and charcoal and we are having a s’more bar, cupcakes, and cake for “sweetest day”!

Can’t wait for all of OUR big days!!

The topic ‘October 15, 2011’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors