(Closed) October 20, 2012 brides under 200 days

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
9482 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am a week before you, but it’s pretty crazy, right?!

Post # 4
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

AHHHHHH EKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! It’s getting REAL!!! hahaha

Post # 5
286 posts
Helper bee

AHHH D: so much to do! lol.

Post # 6
62 posts
Worker bee

Ahh! Does anyone else get a panicky feeling when they see their countdown drop down?! Just imagine what it will be like when it says 100! I’m so excited and anxious to marry my Fiance but the wedding nightmares are getting a lot more frequent now! Such as the one where on the day of nothing was done, or the one where I forgot when,we were supposed to get married and so we did it on the wrong day while wondering why no one was there… Here’s to the countdown ladies!

Post # 7
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m 2 weeks prior to you guys and omg yes, it’s so crazy seeing the days go down.  It makes me nervous and excited and everything at the same time! I haven’t had any wedding nightmares lately, but I’m sure they’ll come back soon.  Yay, the time is coming close bees!  🙂

Post # 8
1253 posts
Bumble bee

I know, I’m so excited. Time is flying by. Yay, October 2012 Brides. 

Post # 9
10 posts
Newbee

Glad to see I’m not the only one counting down…my Fiance looks at me strangely every time I tell him how many days 🙂

Post # 10
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@bunny_girl:  Lol!  Mine doesn’t look at me strangely, but does chuckle everytime I tell him the new countdown.  Although today, he himself just said, “Tomorrow will be 6 months!!”  So that was super nice hearing from him that he was also counting down, maybe not on a weekly basis like me, but major portions. 🙂

Post # 11
785 posts
Busy bee

Haha I have a countdown ticker on the main screen of my phone and Fiance has the same one on his!! I am down to 188 days exactly and there is still sooooo much to do!!!!

The topic ‘October 20, 2012 brides under 200 days’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors