(Closed) October 20, 2012 brides

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Cheesy Potatoes: That’s our wedding date too! I think that is an amazing idea. I wasn’t sure about the candy buffet because we are doing one for our engagement party this sunday but now that you’ve mentioned this, it really seals the deal for me!

Post # 4
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

That’s my date too. I’m gonna have to mention this to the Fiance, that might convince him to do our DIY candy bar. Thanks!

Post # 5
1577 posts
Bumble bee

Awesome!!  My destination wedding ceremony is on the 6th, but we are having our at home reception on the 20th!  I will definitely have to incorporate this.. thanks for the info!  :o)

Post # 8
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper

16 months to go… hihi.. not that i’m counting or anything lol

Post # 10
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@Cheesy Potatoes: not really, I live with my Fiance and his parents. We are in the middle of renovating the basement for us, it’s going to be our pad and I can’t wait. I mean I love his parents and all but I’d dying to be able to use my own stuff in my kitchen and in my own place… so we want to have that basement done before we say I do, it’s getting there. Plus I’m glad to have all this time to plan and do my own things, less stress… so far it’s working. What about you?

Post # 12
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper

yeah, they’re clueless. All my girls are on the ball with me, we know what we want, where to go and get it, what and when to plan things. The guys are not even in with the whole planning, I just tell the Fiance to tell them what’s going on and they show up lol… then again, Fiance is not that involved yet… he’s been working days and nights and we barely see each other at the moment, so when I do see him, I don’t want to bombard him with wedding stuff hihi.

Post # 13
183 posts
Blushing bee

…can I hang with you guys and pretend like my wedding is the 20th? Noone else seems to have 10.21.12 like me. The 20th is my momma’s birthday and she’s giving me away… does that count!? lol Totally not complaining about not finding any other 10.21.12 brides (it’s kind of neat to have my OWN date) I was just hoping to find a date twin and you 10.20 ladies are as close as I’ve found! Plus, I’m pretty sure I’ve commented to a couple of you on other threads and you’re pretty cool.

Post # 15
162 posts
Blushing bee

I am getting married on October 20, 2012!! So excited we just booked our venue for ceremony and reception site!

Post # 16
42 posts
Newbee

I am getting married 20 October 2012 too!!

How exciting, just over a year to go if it goes half as fast as this year has it will be here in no time!!!

The topic ‘October 20, 2012 brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors