(Closed) October 2009

posted 9 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2009

October is my 2nd wedding possibility date!! my f,h and i met in october so i would love to have it then..  but don’t want to wait so long!! πŸ™‚ how’s your wedding planning go? feel free to pm me!

Post # 4
195 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

I just got engaged yesterday! We’re planning a wedding on October 31, 2009. I’ve got some ideas of venues, but nothing is definite yet.

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

hismrs,

I am also getting married on Oct. 11!!! Have only picked venue and ceremony site at this point……but am super excited and looking forward to the next 10 months!

All the best to you!

Post # 7
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

Hey all!  I am getting married October 17, 2009.  We got engaged November 19 and knew we wanted to get married in 09 so started planning right away.  We have our venue, church, florist & photographer.  We are getting married in northern New Husband (from New Husband and live in Boston)  Venue aside, my sister got married 2 years ago so it was very easy. 

I wasn’t as into planning at first as I thought (just started a new job and very busy…) but the more I do, the more into it I get : )

What is everyone else doing for colors?  We are thinking bright orange and maybe chocoloate brown.

Post # 8
62 posts
Worker bee

Hey October Brides!

I’m getting married October 3, 2009 in Pittsburgh, PA.  I had originally wanted November (which is our date-iversary), but could not have it for some scheduling conflicts so we moved it up to October.  I couldn’t be happier about it though!  Congrats to all of you, I look forward to hearing about your big plans.

Lindsay

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

You’re singing my song, Wolff2Be- we were originally aiming to get married on our anniversary (November 24th) but that’s the hardest time of year for the Fiance to get off work so here we are with October 3rd- now I have to ingrain a new date into his memory hehe.

Post # 10
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

Wolff2Be, is your fiance’s last name Wolff?

Post # 11
3 posts
Wannabee

I am 10/10/09! Can’t wait! All we have done so far is the venue picked out. We are close to sending a deposit to a photographer we met with also.

Post # 12
17 posts
Newbee

I too am getting married 10/10/09. Since I grew up in a fairly small town, we’ve already got most of the big vendors nailed down. Now it’s time to start finding THE dress!

Best wishes to all the October brides.

Post # 13
26 posts
Newbee

Ohh love the green and gold idea hismrs! I think I may be going the way of Erindesmar and use chocolate brown with rust, red and yellow accents. Still working it all out. 

I also was trying for the date-iversary…..sadly our venue was unavailable and we were set on the particular spot.

Post # 14
62 posts
Worker bee

Erindesmar…. yes it is! 

Post # 15
52 posts
Worker bee

I’m getting married Oct. 24, 2009 in CT!!!  I’m so excited to find brides who are in the same planning process as me!  So far we have the church, the reception venue and the caterer.

CONGRATS to you all!!!

~Valerie

Post # 16
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

Funny, Wolff2be, mine will be Wolf

The topic ‘October 2009’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors