(Closed) October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 18
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Does everyone think they just forgot about October 2010?? πŸ˜‰

Post # 19
175 posts
Blushing bee

Yay October 2010!  I hope we get a board soon!  We picked our date because we both wanted a fall wedding and it’s just so beautiful in October.  10.30.2010 was actually my last choice in date, but the reception venue we both LOVED only had one date left in Oct by the time we decided for sure we wanted to put a deposit down.  I’m starting to warm up to it now… as long as it’s not a haunted wedding!!

Post # 21
635 posts
Busy bee

October 2010 isn’t a real month, no one’s getting married then!  No board for us… I posted it on the idea section, go and vote for it! http://ideas.weddingbee.com/topic/adding-more-month-boards

So – I’ve been wedding planning for awhile (like – almost a year), and I’m getting to the point where I think I need to take a break so I don’t burn out before next year!  Has anyone else discovered this, especially with so much time before the wedding left?

Post # 24
113 posts
Blushing bee

Where is our board?  I check every day thinking maybe today will be the day. Man does it burst my bubblel. πŸ™

Post # 25
3575 posts
Sugar bee

Hi all-

I’m looking forward to the board as well!  Getting married 10-29-10 and I can’t wait!

Post # 26
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

10-16-10 here!!!! October rules!!

Post # 27
107 posts
Blushing bee

Still no October 2010 board, but it’s been great reading this thread to hear your stories so far, ladies!  We’re getting married 10/9/10 and the Fiance actually picked that date.  He hates warm weather and wanted to get married in a cooler month (but without snow). 

Post # 28
137 posts
Blushing bee

Can you believe that it’s close to 400 days away! It use to seem soooo far away, but it’s going to be here before we know it.

I’m way ahead of the schedule, bought my dress a month after getting engaged, have the reception site, the church, the dj, and hopefully this Tuesday we will have the photographer. We also know who is doing our flowers (family friend who owns a flower shop), of DOC is a family friend as well. Fiance has his ring picked out and it’s being held at the jeweler (which is also a close friend of his family).

I love fall weather and couldn’t see myself getting married any other month…much to everyone around us who couldn’t understand why we wanted to wait so long (even the priest wanted us to move the date up!!). The colors are beautiful as well!!

It’s exciting to see so many 10/9/10 bees!! πŸ™‚ woohoo!!

Post # 29
107 posts
Blushing bee

Stacie83, I am right there with you–church, reception venue, caterer, photographer, and DJ all booked.  Up next, dress shopping–I’m so excited!!  Laughing

Post # 30
113 posts
Blushing bee

I’m a 10.10.10 bride in the DC Area. There’s gotta be a special board for us. πŸ™‚ Cross your fingers!

Post # 31
250 posts
Helper bee

LOL maybe if we keep posting over and over they’ll get the hint? πŸ˜‰

I’m October 16, 2010. Yay!

The topic ‘October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors