(Closed) October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 32
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Since my last post I have booked my caterer, the DJ, ordered my dress, picked out the Bridesmaid dresses, and started collecting interesting containers for the candy buffet! I also found some amazing Tommy Hilfiger peace sign flip flops and reusable grocery bags for my Bridesmaid or Best Man gifts. Sister Arboretum has taken on creatin jewlery for our girls, and a cute hair barrette. I most recently found the Save the date magnets I want to send out with my Holiday cards! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  @ Cherry Limeade —-THANKS!!! I love it too!!!

Post # 33
366 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 10.10.10’er too, and you all make me feel so behind in planning!  We’re getting married in a rental house on the beach in the Outer Banks, NC, so we can’t really do too much until the rental site puts our month up!  That, plus the fact that all of our family members are in NJ, NY, or MA and we’re having a bit of a hard time planning on our own.  I have been ogling Martha Stewart Weddings though 🙂

Post # 34
8 posts
Newbee

10.2.10 here! 🙂

The topic ‘October 2010 brides… it’s almost our time!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors