(Closed) October 2010 brides need bee love too!

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 32
559 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Woohoo! another October 2010 here. So close to being a year out and finally not recieving flak from anyone about planning early. I don’t know who made the "rule" that it’s only appropriate to start planning once you’re a year out, but it’s so frustrating. Luckily, most people are very supportive and think it’s great that we’re starting early.

We’ve got the venue, photographer, DJ and officiant done, oh! and my dress! I’m holding off a bit before I confirm colors, I know what I have in mind but I don’t want to risk changing my mind down the road.

I’ve also started the STD design and will try and get those assembled, as I’m going back to school fulltime (and working fulltime) in the fall to get my Masters, so I want to have as much done as possible.

Post # 33
298 posts
Helper bee

I’m October 2010… and I was about to write a post about not having a twin month either, but I decided to search it… b/c my computer might be funky and I just wasn’t seeing… glad I’m not the only one that wondered about this!  ^_^

I’m going with dark red and brown… (I like green and red but that’s screams christmas to me… so I decided to keep the red and opt for brown which is a very nice fall color and very flattering to boot.  ^_^)

Post # 34
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hi Raindrops, we have the same date!

Post # 35
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Has anyone picked out their cake yet? It’s one of the things I’m so excited to do but I’m worried I’ll chaneg the design too much if I pick early.

Post # 36
1205 posts
Bumble bee

Forgot to mention – our colors are Espresso, cognac, and latte – don’t ask me, I have no idea what it is with the drinks… LOL

@Newport – I was worried about the same thing.  I want to have a very clear picture of my vision before we decide.

Post # 37
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

October 2010 here, too!  We just booked the reception venue yesterday!  Other than that the only other thing I have is my dress.  I’m hoping to get our ceremony location figured out soon though!  Our wedding colors so far are aubergine and golden yellow.

Post # 38
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

You guys are making me worry a bit! 10-16-10 here, and we have nothing booked….but are going to scope out a potential venue tonight.

Other than that, our colors are orange and black (our wedding will have a vintage halloween/fall harvest theme). And that’s all we got so far. I guess we really need to get on the boat here. EEP!

The topic ‘October 2010 brides need bee love too!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors