(Closed) October 2010

posted 11 years ago in October 2010
Post # 17
469 posts
Helper bee

I found this picture online and I don’t know where but I’ve adored the color scheme since I’ve seen it, I’m glad someone is using it since we are not!

[attachment=308333,38019]

Post # 18
298 posts
Helper bee

I’m a 10/10/10 bride!  ^_^  Go us.

Wow I can’t believe how on the ball everyone else is… I have been engaged for like 3 months and I got nothing…

Well we were going to book the venue last weekend but turns out our date was taken… but all the other dates in October were free… we asked if we can squeeze in somewhere because it’s a hotel and they have a lot of rooms but turns out a convention booked all the rooms for that whole weekend… so now we are back to square one.  bummer for us!  But I still feel like we have time.

Our colors are going to be dark red and chocolate brown.  ^_^

Post # 20
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Yay 10/10/10!

We have:

Venue / Ceremony Site / Food
Dress
Bridal Party
DJ
Officiant
Colors (Purple & Green)

I’ve actually been wedding planning since last summer, so I’m taking a break right now before finding a florist, and finalizing cake (we required vendors for both).

We started looking at venues October 2008, and everyone thought we were crazy… but I think 10/10/10 is going to be a super popular date, and we wanted to take advantage of all of the time that we have.

We’ve been planning for so long that it’s crazy to think that it’s ALMOST only a year away! Eek!

The topic ‘October 2010’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors