(Closed) October 2011 Babies…

posted 9 years ago in Babies
Post # 17
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

View original reply
@StbHisMrs Ditto! Every word, actually. Sitting here at 37 w 3 days about 70% effaced and 1 cm dilated. Lots of contractions, just waiting until she’s really ready. 

Post # 19
219 posts
Helper bee

My niece or nephew is due to be here October 9th!

Best of luck to all you ladies, can’t wait to hear updates! Being a mother is AMAZING!

Post # 20
288 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

37 Weeks today!!!! My little guy is breech and unless i go into labor, the planned c-section date is October 5, 2011.

Post # 22
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Still sitting here waiting impatiently!  Very impatiently… 38w5d

Not much has changed except the swelling has gotten worse, had timeable contractions yesterday and last night but irregular today. 

I’m really kind of worried about maybe having pregnancy induced hypertension, I have no protein in my urine and since my bp is normall low (90’s/60’s) they don’t blink an eye when it goes up (highest I believe was 125/80) my Dr. doesn’t seem to be worried.  I will talk to the Dr. about it again on Tuesday, I see a different dr. since mine will be on vacation that week. 

Post # 23
288 posts
Helper bee

C-section date moved up to October 4th! Yea! just a few more days, we cant wait to see him.

Post # 24
389 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@firsttimemom  &  
View original reply
@firsttimemom   ditto too- I’ve been having so many frequent-ish contractions for weeks now (and at times, regular ones), despite being on anti-contraction medication, that I’m afraid I won’t know when to go to the hospital.

I was 30% effaced and baby was at -2 on Sept 7 (at 32 wks), but they’ve refused to check me since then since checking too often can apparently irritate the cervix and make things progress more. So I have no clue what progress may have happened since then, except that I’m still pregnant, so it couldn’t have been that much. I get checked again and get to come off of bed rest & the medication Monday, when I hit 36 wks. SOOOO excited to come off of bed rest! Other news– my sister had her baby this week, so much to our mother’s relief, our babies will not be born the same day. Her baby is adorable, so I have high hopes for mine!

To the ladies getting induced this week, good luck!!!! Can’t wait to hear all about your births and “ooh” and “ahhh” over pictures of your LOs. 

Post # 27
1831 posts
Buzzing bee

SpragueBride had her baby girl!

Post # 29
288 posts
Helper bee

Our baby boy arrived on Tuesday October 4th at 4:53pm! Will post birth story soon.

Post # 30
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@octobermom: Yea!!! Congratulations!!!! Can’t wait to hear your story.

Post # 31
1831 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@octobermom Congrats! I can’t wait to hear your story 🙂

The topic ‘October 2011 Babies…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors