(Closed) October 2011 Brides – Save the dates!

posted 8 years ago in October 2011
Post # 3
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’d say 80% of guests are out of town and will be sending the save the dates around early April.

Post # 4
1991 posts
Buzzing bee

I have some guests coming out of the country, so I’ll be sending those probably in February or March.

The guests within the U.S. won’t be getting theirs until June, but even then, it’ll be an E-STD.

Post # 5
53 posts
Worker bee

our wedding is beginning of september and i included our save the dates with our xmas cards.

Post # 6
281 posts
Helper bee

95% out of towners. Our wedding is Oct 22 and we sent the Save-The-Date Cards with the Xmas cards too

Post # 7
758 posts
Busy bee

We are sending ours out at about the 6 month mark (so april). Most of our guests are out of town (i’d say 90% and a few are in other countries!)

Post # 8
4162 posts
Honey bee

April also. 

Post # 9
93 posts
Worker bee

January because about 95% are out of towners and we wanted to be sure everyone has plenty of time to book flights, hotel blocks, etc. =)

Post # 10
542 posts
Busy bee

We did a year out.  Everyone is from Out of Town (DW).

Post # 12
15 posts
Newbee

our wedding is October 1st. we are sending our the save the dates in early February since my soon to be husband’s family is out of town. I am including cards to where we are registered and information about hotels….

Post # 13
1227 posts
Bumble bee

Our wedding is Oct. 1st, and I was planning to send the Save-The-Date Cards out in February as well. About 30% of our guests are from out of town. I do plan to include hotel info for those guests.

Post # 14
1636 posts
Bumble bee

Almost 95% of our guest are from out of town and usually plan vacations a year in advance so we sent ours out in late October here they are!

Post # 15
202 posts
Helper bee

Only about 20% of our guests are out of town, but I plan on sending the STD out mid January. I want to send them out now, because I love them so much, but I’m going to wait until at least 2011!

Post # 16
1684 posts
Bumble bee

95% out of towners.

Not sending STD’s.

Instead I announced the date & venue as a Facebook status update and sent personal emails to my uncles and my aunt who both travel a lot to give them a headsup on the situation. For our out-of-country guests (Aus and NZ), I confirmed the date with them on MSN so they could start planning.

STD’s aren’t really done in my experience…my cousin is getting married 2 months before I am & she’s not sending them either….but I will be sending my invites closer to the 8-week mark than the 6-week mark.

The topic ‘October 2011 Brides – Save the dates!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors