(Closed) October 2012 Babies Part II

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 272
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Cute photo! What a fun way to announce.

Post # 273
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  ahhh! so cuuuuute! that picture made me a little emotional. In little time those shoes will be filled:) aww….and obviously I am extatic to know that your levels have been deemed normal:) *phew*

Post # 274
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Super cute!

View original reply
@TurtleDoves:  Between DH and I we already have 4 kids so this will be #5! This will be our last and one and only together. This will also be DH’s first birth child 🙂 He is so excited and we are just soaking up all that pregnancy and delivery is since this will be the one and only time he will experience it and the last time I will get to experience it. We do plan to adopt more children in the future. Once all of our kids gets older I would love to foster teen girls, maybe even pregnant teen girls to help guide and mentor them.

Post # 275
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@MarryMeTiffany:  How are you feeling about the team green stuff? I saw your thread! Honestly I would be right on the team green team no question if things had been more smooth! PS. love the Dr. Suess stuff! I saw it on fb, and thought….oh….she’s out on fb! Good for you :p

I think I posted yesterday about feeling off Tuesday night, I slept last night for 11 hours! Fell asleep 7pm ish, walked the dog around 9:30….when I got back from the walk I still had pillow marks on my face and went right back to bed until 7 this morning, I needed it. Maybe a baby growth spurt….or something? My belly feels harder and I feel like my boobs grew a cup over night, I was like “WTF” in the mirror this morning when I got up to pee, I am so not a big boob person and that will be a struggle for me for them to grow and apparently hurt like they’re going to!! So yah, marathon of downtime and sleeping the last two nights, but I think it’s definitely a good thing for me, and for baby! Half day of work left, then off until the 16th….yay!

I have a family thing tonight with some ladies that are friends and family at my Moms and I am going to make sure I am wearing good hide it clothing, I really don’t want to tell them all tonight, even though it is a group of people I will want to tell sooner than others when we can!

Post # 276
1144 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Beebug:  I was out on facebook really early on. It was probably to soon but DH and I decided to go ahead and let the FB world know. I’m still feeling really blah about being team green which really stinks because I was so for it in the beginning. I’m just going to wait and decide at the anatomy scan what I want to do. If I find out DH doesn’t want to know so that would make it weird the rest of the pregnancy. If we both decide to find out we will not tell anyone else. I talked to DH last night and he said he knew I would crack lol oh well we will see what happens.

Post # 277
799 posts
Busy bee

haha about cracking. Who knows….still some weeks between then and now and you may change your mind….gosh knows I might too!

Post # 278
391 posts
Helper bee

I have been having the most vivid dreams. I can remember everything that happens when I wake up and even small details. It’s crazy. No baby dreams yet. 🙁 Every morning I wake up and tell DH about the weird dream I had last night. He thinks it’s hilarious. Anyone else having crazy dreams?

Post # 279
1144 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@taders:  Yes I am having the weirdest dreams I have had 4 baby dreams so far. 3 of those the baby was a girl and last night baby was a boy for the first time. In one of the dreams the baby was African American which is weird since we are both Caucasian.

Post # 280
799 posts
Busy bee

I had a crazy, crazy dream the other night (Monday I think) that I broke into a house to have bread and butter because I was feeling so nauseous. Like….so clear from me deciding how to break in, breaking in (my dog was with me and I sent him through the back window first) and then standing behind the homeowners eating a bun with butter. WTF, lol. I then walked out the front door as a friend of mine walked in and I remember being mortified that he would find out I broke into a house (I “broke in” the back when people were home and front door was open, LOL)

…weird!

Post # 281
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

my dreams are repetitive.  Different dream every night but the same thing happens like 5 times in my dream.  Last night it was painting my toe nails, I re painted in my dream 5 times becuase i kept chipping the paint as soon as it would dry.  Must have been because someone at work told me to enjoy painting my nails now cuz i won’t be able to reach in another month or two……

Post # 282
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Such a cute photo! I love it!! I’m sure everyone will love it, too.

I have lots of strange dreams, some very morbid and dark, even depressing. Others are just weird. I think I’ve only had one baby dream so far. I remember most of the details when I wake up, too. Who knew that pregnant women would have such crazy dreams!

Post # 283
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Jenn I’m glad to hear someone else is having crazy non-baby dreams! Always very weird and vivid details. Are yours ever about similar things, or just all over the map?

Post # 284
391 posts
Helper bee

Ok I’m glad I’m not the only one with crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed of eating a giant doughnut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. lol Oh and then I dreamed I was at Home Depot to by a new toilet lid and the sales lady said I should just get a whole new toilet. I picked out the cheapest one and the lady said, “are you sure there’s enough porcelain there for you?” so weird! I woke up and had to go to the bathroom. go figure.

Post # 285
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  All over the map! A million topics and none seem to make any sense. Does this last throughout all of pregnancy, I wonder?! lol

View original reply
@taders:  Oh wow! “Enough porcelain for you?”  LOL That’s too funny! A giant doughnut! Now that is a great dream!!!

Post # 286
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

So I thought I would throw this out there to you ladies. I have been feeling awful this past week, however I have gotten the BEST snuggles from my furbabies. As I type this message I have my doggy and kitty are both snuggled up with each other and me. It is so stinkin cute….  🙂

It is has been a really rough week with the morning sickness. I hope with the weeks to come that it calms down. This week as been the worst by far, poor DH is trying his best to make me feel better. Although a girl at work who is expecting in July has shared with me that mint gum works wonders!! She chews 5 gum. I will need to pick some up to get through this week, but I thought I would share this with anyone else struggling.

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors