(Closed) October 2012 Babies Part II

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 587
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Schatzie821:  Hope the babymoon was awesome 🙂

Hope your scan goes well, ours was yesterday, but we go to the doctor Monday for full results!

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  Cuuuute outfit! You are thinking way ahead than I have, lol…..I don’t even know if this is something I will plan until I am packing for the hospital!

View original reply
@MarryMeTiffany:  Hope your vacay is going well too!!!

Post # 588
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@Schatzie821:  Jamaica, lucky! I hope you have a fabulous tan 😉 . Good luck at your scan today!

View original reply
@Beebug:  Haha, I’m a planner by nature. Now that we’re getting into the second inning, I’m starting to feel more comfortable with making plans. Are you finding it easier yet?

Post # 589
799 posts
Busy bee

Totally! I am a planner too, but something like clothing just doesn’t hit in my planning mind!

I am still getting onto planning nursey and first big purchases, which I know you have done, so perhaps I will get to outfits eventually….for now I am just getting REALLY excited about clearing out the bedroom we’ll use, budgetting baby start up purchases, and bringing some nursery ideas to life!!!

Post # 590
799 posts
Busy bee

My to-scale drawings of the bedroom and the plans I have for it are slightly insane, LOL. Can’t even wait.

Post # 591
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  I wish we could start working on a nursery 🙁 . Boo for moving at 36 weeks! Are you going to have one of those themed nurseries? I have to stay away from Pinterest, it gives me illusions of nursery grandeur.

Post # 592
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  Haha!  It is so funny you said this.  We spent a LOT of time outside (I made sure not to get overheated), but I guess my waterproof sunblock was just too damn good.  At 30 spf I am literally maybe 1/4 of a shade tanner. But I’m German/Irish with blond hair and blue eyes, so no burn is definitely preferable to a lack of tan!! (I say it is funny because my mother tans super easy and is going to make fun of me for being in Jamaica for ten days and not getting any color)

Post # 593
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Schatzie821:  I think being preggo and not getting any darker is totally an ok thing! With the heat we had over the weekend I couldn’t imagine sitting in the sun long enough to get decent colour! I know we’re all different, but bleh to the heat and sun (and I usually LOVE both). I know I had SPF 50 on when we were in the DR last summer and I am so pale I still got colour, LOL.

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  I am totally on pinterest, love, love love! I didn’t know you were moving at 36 weeks!! Where to!? We just painted the whole house in the fall (it was a brand new build so was all builders white…bleh!) and the room is a soft, light brown and will stay that way! Not going to theme the nursery too much! I have some song lyrics I want to have printed and framed (going to make a frame using the barnboard from our wedding!) and probably just focus on words/books in the room and neutral decor! I have a huge book collection from when I was a kid, and I can’t wait to get creative with storing/placing those in the room, and that’s about it! Nursery furniture will be a dark stained wood, floor is a white/beige berber that I might get a floormat for (I picture diaper explosions happening at least once in there :p) and just want to make the room cozy and awesome! Still going to go with taking the closet out as thought of a long time ago! It’s floor to ceiling tall, 10 ft wide……taking the doors off of it and making it open will be so much more practical for baby!

Post # 594
799 posts
Busy bee

Babies room will be the top, left room! Our master is right beside (top, right!) and the bottom wall of the room is alllll closet. Too much closet for a baby/kid and such a small room, and the doors will just pop off, unscrew the track system for it on the floor (and I think the carpet will be ok there!) Only thing we didnt do was paint the closet when we did the room, so that will have to be done, same colour and we have leftover paint, so no big deal! Blurry pic, but easy enough to get an idea!

Post # 595
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Schatzie821:  Jamaica must’ve have been fun! I’m pretty white too, and after I came back from Hawaii for a week all my coworkers were wondering where my tan was. lol I can totally relate!

Post # 596
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

It is so HOT here in FL :/ I’ve been getting headaches daily from going in and out of the air conditioning. The only thing that is working to keep them under control is a little caffiene each day. We are going to an amusement park on Wed which I am so not looking forward to but I will have to suck it up and go for the kids. On a more positive note (sorry I’m feeling very pregnancy depressed today) DS was the cutest when we went fising and the only one to catch a fish. Here is a pic of my handsome little man.

Post # 597
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MarryMeTiffany:  BAH so cute! Look at his smile!!!

Just got back from appt #1 with baby doctor! Again, I am not going with an OB, so long as I stay routine/everything ok I will stay with her! She will deliver me (makes 97% of her deliveries yearly!) anytime day or night, any day! If c-section needed will “assist” but isn’t qualified to do them, but supports daily (was leaving after my appt to do a twin c-section!) We will deliver at the hosp closest to our house and if I ever need the hospital now to go right to labour and delivery, not to emerg/out patient, if it’s daytime to call her office first. She was fantastic, great first impresssion and DH and I both were really impressed! Got the doppler on our little girl and I contained the giggles and we got some solid heartbeat listening in! Said I am measuring great sizewise and guess who finally broke 150lbs!!!! I was 148.5 April 25th, and am now 151.5! Back June 25th! I am excited right now, lol.

Post # 598
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Coming Oct 2012 Nolan Alexander!! DH and I are so thrilled to welcoming a little boy into world. Our family is so excited!!! I am grinning for ear to ear right now!

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies Part II’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors