Thanks for starting this!

Date of BFP:  1/31 10DPO

How many cycles TTC?  2

How far along are you?  early! 3w4d

Estimated due date:  10/14

Date of first prenatal appointment:  not sure yet, I have to make it today

Any Symptoms?  heartburn and bloating! sometimes a little nausea

Who have you told? Darling Husband, and two close girlfriends

What are you googling right now?  Maternity clothes, well I was doing that before I even got my bfp πŸ™‚

Post # 4
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I’ve already posted in Sept 2012, but I am going to post here also because I could really be either month πŸ™‚

Date of BFP:  Jan 26 – when we were in Cuba on vacation!

How many cycles TTC? 9

How far along are you?  5w4d by LMP, 5w1d by ovulation date

Estimated due date:  September 30 by LMP, Oct 3 by ovulation/conception date

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Feb 9th with my fam doc – I was already scheduled for my annual anyway.  Am still thinking about going with a midwife and have made a couple of calls, but will likely stick with the family doc

How are you feeling?  Generally good, but sore boobs.  I tried to squeeze them into my tight running bra yesterday for a workout and they weren’t happy!

Who have you told? Noone, just me and Darling Husband know.  We are paranoid about the potential for miscarriage (no prev history, first pregnancy) – I work in health care so I know a little more than I’d like about these things.

What are you reading/google searching/preparing for?  Miscarriage stats, ways to calculate due date, pregnancy symptoms

Post # 5
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2008

Date of BFP:  26 Jan

How many cycles TTC?  Ten

How far along are you?  Don’t know, I have pcos and really long cycles

Estimated due date:  I’ll have to wait for my appointment with the RE for a date

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I have my first appointment with my RE next wedenesday, but already had 3 blood tests to measure my HCG and progesterone

Any Symptoms?  Sore boobs, some cramps but those have slowed down, hungry all the time and super tired 

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband, we’re scared of miscarriage because of my pcos

What are you googling right now?  HCG an progesterone levels

Post # 6
74 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Still in shock!

Date of BFP:  26 Jan

How many cycles TTC?  1

How far along are you?  5w5d

Estimated due date:  October 1st, acording to my Days app

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I am going to my OBGYN on the 7th to do a physical exam, family history, paperwork and POAS-they don’t do blood work for some reason? On the 21st is when we get to do our first ultrasound!!

Any Symptoms?  Sore boobs and an icky feeling (not quite nausea) if I don’t eat enough. Random cramps, trouble sleeping and strong sense of smell!

Who have you told? DH and my bestfriend, we are surprising our family this Sunday at our super bowl party that we are hosting (which is really a “surprise we are preggers” party, hehe)

What are you googling right now? Lots of week by week information, youtube videos on pregnancy and doctors in my area

Post # 7
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I know that a few of us have started getting our BFP’s resulting in October babies so I thought I’d get a thread rolling!

Date of BFP:  January 30th

How many cycles TTC?  3

How far along are you?  4weeks

Estimated due date:  October 12th according to what to expect pregnancy app

Date of first prenatal appointment:  It’s set for March 5th

Any Symptoms?  Sore boobs, some cramps but those are almost gone, not really hungry, and my sense of smell is way off! 

Who have you told? Hubby & SIL

What are you googling right now?  Maternity clothes, miscarrige info, weekly development, and pretty much anything to do with pregnancy.

Post # 8
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Well we just got our BFP this week for our first cycle following our miscarriage. We’re so happy but pretty nervous too- here’s to hoping this one sticks!

Date of BFP:  February 2nd – 10DPO

How many cycles TTC?  Two (One cycle to conceive our first- miscarriage, one cycle to conceive this baby)

How far along are you?  3w6d

Estimated due date:  October 15- smack dab in the middle πŸ™‚

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I put an email into our first choice midwife yesterday. Hopefully going to a walk-in for beta confirmation on the weekend.

Any Symptoms?  Exhaustion, voracious hunger and nausea.

Who have you told? DH, my SIL and one of my girlfriends at work who knew about my miscarriage.

What are you googling right now?  Nada- trying to avoid google to keep from freaking out about increased miscarriage risks, etc.

Post # 9
1776 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Just wanted to say congrats to our newly preggo ladies!  πŸ™‚

Post # 10
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

What wonderful news!!!  Congrats ladies!!!

Post # 11
691 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Congrats and hello from the Sapphire Babies board! How exciting that we’re already heading into October babies! πŸ™‚

Post # 12
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi ladies!!  I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone on this board!!  Happy 9 months to everyone!!!

Date of BFP:  February 1

How many cycles TTC?  4

How far along are you?  3w6d

Estimated due date:  October 14 according to some websites based on first day of last AF

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Still need to book one

Any Symptoms?  Sore boobs and some cramps

Who have you told? Darling Husband and my two sisters

What are you googling right now?  If having a bad cold is ok during early pregnancy, nursery items, strollers, maternity clothes

Post # 13
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@FutureJessicaMcB:  Ahhh OMG! I am so thrilled beyond belief to see you here! Sending you super sonic sticky baby dust!

I am lurking from the September sapphire boards. So happy for all of you ladies and wishing ou a happy and healthy 9 months. 

Post # 14
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Congrats to everyone!!

@Lilyann:  Me too, still shocked

@patientlywaiting20:  totally used a lot of your wording! πŸ™‚

Date of BFP:  TODAY! Feb 4 – 12 DPO; although it was a very faint 2nd line, so may be getting ahead of myself

How many cycles TTC?  1

How far along are you?  3w5d

Estimated due date:  October 15 according to some websites based on first day of last AF

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Still need to book one

Any Symptoms?  Slightly sore boobs, weird, mild craps and my stomach grumbles a lot (like I’m hungry, lol)!! 

Who have you told? DH only, not sure when to tell other people; obviously want to get another BFP in a few days

What are you googling right now?  I live in Bermuda and stuff is expensive, so first I googled a list of must haves, then got on our craiglist equivalent and started emailing people. We bought a diaper genie today and am talking to a woman about a crib/rocker/sterilizer. I also ordered the Mayo Clinic’s Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy at the bookstore. Also been reading up on the bee about MC/when to announce to everyone. Been a busy day!!

Post # 15
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Date of BFP:  February 5th – 13 DPO

How many cycles TTC?  One

How far along are you?  4w1d – 5w

Estimated due date:  October 6th according to my DLM, Oct 14th when my long cycle is accounted for – basically anytime in between!

Date of first prenatal appointment:  Ill call my OBGYN tomorrow but I did already have a check up scheduled for march 1st

Any Symptoms?  Full breasts, nausea, hunger 

Who have you told? DH & my mom

What are you googling right now?  Best pregnancy apps πŸ™‚

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors