(Closed) October 2012 Babies!!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here’s the link to the fall thread for anyone who wants to jump in! http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/fallin-for-you-baby-fall-babies-2012-2013

View original reply
@taders:  Anytime!!! It can be a little pricey but totally worth it IMO!

View original reply
@SSLM:  LOL I still have some Amazon cheapies. I’ve been POAS with them every few days, just for fun. It’s nice to see a really dark line!

Post # 139
799 posts
Busy bee

So…..is this thread going to keep going, or are we shifting to the Fall thread (I LOVE the thread title!!) or both?!

View original reply
@Kemma: if I could go back an edit it, I would, I’m sorry! I hope with some more BFP’s in the next little while for October we will have another roll call and we will slot you in to October 3rd!!

I took the dogs out for a walk this am and by the time I got back DH had just left for work, we had said goodbye and such and so that was fine. I eventually made my way upstairs to start getting dressed for work and on our bed was a cute little vday surprise! Today is our dating anniversary too, he got me a giant bag of red swedish berries and heart shaped box of smarties (my two fave candies…smart man :p) and a card! Effdamn Hallmark! The card he got me was $11.99 (yes, I am the one that looks, only because they’re so insanelt priced and I find it entertaining). He signed the card with some sweet lines and then said “Love, DH name, Dog#1, Dog#2, BabyLastname

Bah! That was pretty crazy to read it!!!

Too Much Information question, I am curious, but hesistant to ask. I guess I will still call it BD’ing, but how is everyone feeling about BD? Still having it? Not having it? Is it comfortable? Are you nervous having it?

I was nervous today, and I just don’t know if that is natural or me being over paranoid.

Post # 140
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  We have only BD once since I got my BFP I have been avoiding it because I am paranoid it will hurt Baby B or cause a MC. I know totally irrational fear.

Post # 141
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  I think we’re keeping both threads. We haven’t BD’d yet. I’m too nervous. I would like to clear it with my doc first. I know it’s ok, but I just worry too much. 

Post # 142
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  Like the other ladies, we havent BD’d yet either.  I’m too nervous, poor DH.

Has anyone started to think of names yet?  Or have already had them since before the BFP?

Post # 143
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Beebug Thanks for the roll call!  Really neat to see everyones dates lined up like that.

@TurtleDoves   all I can say about that story is: Wow.  I couldn’t even imagine being lied to about something so precious.  I think I would be pretty mad.

Love reading about what everyone else is feeling!  Glad I’m not the only one feeling the cramping, bloating etc.  My DH keeps telling me my bloating is from salt, but it just seems to be my bust & abdomin that are bloated, my rings are fitting kinda loose.  I don’t seem to have much of an appetite.  And I can’t sleep on my belly anymore either because I feel pressure too.  Which is resulting in sleepless nights and then I have to get up to pee almost every two hours which wakes up the DH & the dogs.  Then it takes about 1/2 hour to fall back to sleep just to get up and do it all over again.  Have only had a couple bouts with m/s but for the most part, i’ve been pretty good.  I’m afraid it’s giong to strike and strike hard!  My sister had a girl and she was sick from day one!  Which leads me into my question……

I’ve been told that if you have m/s from day one then it’s a girl and if you don’t have m/s then it’s a boy.  What are your thoughts on this?

Post # 144
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Beebug:  Definitely keeping both threads 🙂

We haven’t BD yet since the BFP. I know that it’s perfectly fine but I also know that spotting which is TOTALLY ok and normal often occurs afterward and with our past MC experience I know that even normal spotting would turn me into a complete wreck. I don’t know when I’ll feel better about trying it 🙁

View original reply
@Kemma:  Jumping a week forward is exciting!! Eeee!

Post # 145
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@hopefulmama:  We’ve had our names long before our BFP. We’re hoping for an Emma Kathleen or William Edward 🙂

Post # 146
391 posts
Helper bee

Just got the blood confirmation that I am pregnant! Unfortuately it was just a +/- result so I don’t know my HCG or Progesterone quants yet. I was able to squeeze in and get an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. Yay! I know he’s probably going to put me on progesterone, so I’m glad I was able to get in tomorrow.

Post # 147
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@taders:  Yay! I meant to tell you earlier, if you end up picking up progesterone cream make sure it’s yam based. Some of them are primarily soy and I’m always iffy about that when it comes to pregnancy. It’s so exciting to have an appointment soon!

Post # 148
799 posts
Busy bee

No idea on names. DH has thrown around a few more than I have (love it) and the only thing I have said is that I want to include my step father’s last name as a first name or middle name if we ever have a boy. His “name” will end on our end and I thought it was be great to continue it somehow! His first name is DH’s Dads, brothers and cousins name, so going for that name would be insane….just too many!

I know we all want healthy babies, and heck…..no bad news for any of us to happen anywhere along the way. Does anyone want or picture themselves with boy versus girl? I always picture me with a boy, but don’t think I would say I want a boy over a girl?

I laughed so hard at lunch (out with my Momma….) I got a really painful stitch down low. Made me think…oh yah….she doesn’t know! I can’t wait until I can tell her!!!

Post # 149
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  I don’t know…sometimes I think boy…sometimes I think girl….I find myself hopping for boy stuff and decoring in boy themes, so I thin subconciously I want a boy. God knows i’d be overjoyed w/ either

Post # 150
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  I already have a son so a girl would be nice BUT I love the bond I have with my son (he’s such a mommas boy) that I would love another boy also. So I guess I don’t have a preference.

Our names will be

Boy: Raphael David

Girl: Aliya Michelle

Both names have strong meanings and are very special to us and our families.

Post # 151
391 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Did you buy yours online? I called my local GNC and they didn’t carry it in the store. And I just didn’t have time to run around trying to find it yesterday.

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors