(Closed) October 2012 Babies!!

posted 10 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 197
3786 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@hopefulmama:  Oh no!!!! What a pain!

View original reply
@taders:  Which pregnancy cookbook did you order? I haven’t even thought about that but it seems like it would be a great tool!

View original reply
@Beebug:  Ours is for President’s Day ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 198
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Running Elley:  I got Eating for Pregnancy. It popped up as a suggestion when I put the Mayo clinic book in my cart. It has good reviews so I went for it.

Found here

Post # 199
3786 posts
Honey bee

@taders:  Thanks! It looks really good! Just ordered ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 200
344 posts
Helper bee

I’m headed off to the dentist for a cleaning. They’re the last ones who don’t know about my MC. Last time I was there I was pregnant, and now this time too! I sure am going to go awhile without any xrays. lol Anyone heard of insurances doing an extra cleaning while pregnant?

@Running Elley:  Awesome!

Post # 201
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so excited I can participate!!

Date of BFP:  Feb 16 – 12DPO

How many cycles TTC?  one

How far along are you?  3w6d

Estimated due date:  according to Fertility Friend October 27!!

Date of first prenatal appointment:  I’m going to call my obgyn tomorrow to set one up

Any Symptoms?  Sore boobs/nipples, tired, on and off cramps, elevated BBT

Who have you told? DH and another friend that I tell everything to. We plan to tell close family within the next week or two

What are you googling right now?  nothing really but I started reading what to expect!

Post # 203
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

wow, it looks like there were a lot of first time TTCers here, that’s pretty neat.

Not much here to report. Not feeling many symptons right now, so that is cool. Bought a sterilizer and nursing pillow today and we are picking up a rocking chair on Saturday. I truly think that is all we will buy for quite awhile. Now I need to get rid of all the junk that I don’t need!!

Found out one of my friends who got married the month after me is due in August, can’t wait to tell her next month that we will be preggers together.

Other than that, looking forward to u/s on 27th. :

Post # 204
801 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

We do foster care and today I got to babysit a 3 week old. It was neat watching my 3 year old son with her. He LOVED her so much he kept saying ” She so cute” and “I Love it”. He helped feed her and spent most of the day talking to the baby. He was very said to see her go. He is going to be such a good big brother.

Post # 205
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

@ELLEY: My pro was only 14 at 4weeks on the dot and 26 today:) So she said clearly my body is making it’s own and i shouldnt be worried any longer! My hcg was high but I don’t remembr exactly what it was today…i know at 4w I was at 479 but she said everything is doubling at a healthy rate and I look good….I am going to trust her and get off the prog mainly because its making me even more tired than I already am…im not functionable except for when I take 3 hour nap (which i cant always do!)

Post # 206
344 posts
Helper bee

This board has been kinda quiet. How are all the October mamas doing?

I’m a little over 4 weeks. I haven’t really had any symptoms yet. Just some fatigue and not being able to eat as much. My boobs haven’t started hurting yet. Although with my last pregnancy, symptoms didn’t really start showing up until week 5 and 6.

Post # 207
801 posts
Busy bee

@taders:  Good just have a cold ๐Ÿ™ My breast have started growing and I’m spilling out  of my bra. My DH is very happy about this change lol.

How is everyones sex drive? I know Too Much Information but just curious. I’m 6 weeks today and I am so exhausted at night I don’t really have one BUT we have BD twice this past week (finally got over the fear of MC from BD) and it felt AMAZING so much different then before my BFP. Although my sex drive is still low sex has felt really good.

Post # 208
670 posts
Busy bee

DH and I have just BD’d a couple times. I am always too tired at night, so we are usually morning BD’ers as is, but since we have new puppy, I am up way before normal and up and day started before DH is up….so….yah….kinda busy I guess, which sounds awful!

I’m 6 weeks today too, made it through dinner at parents, but since everyone was there (grandparents too) I said we’re hosting Easter! I blamed our table (we got this amazing kitchen table, it’s huge and the two of us just don’t make it worthwhile) and since it’s so big, we need to have people at it more! Ohhhhh I hope everything continues as we hope and at that table we get to tell them!!!

Post # 209
670 posts
Busy bee

Is anyone on the website baby centre? I hop back and forth (here and there) and it looks like there are different versions of the site country by country, the .ca version is all Canadian, I assume there is an all-American one as well, I know there is a UK version I ended up on somehow too.

Post # 210
801 posts
Busy bee

@Beebug:  Yes there is an all american version of baby center.

Post # 211
344 posts
Helper bee

@MarryMeTiffany:  Honestly I’m still scared to BD. I just don’t want to see any spottig that will get me worried. DH is understanding. I might give it a go though. I need to get over the fear. 

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors