(Closed) October 2012 Babies!!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 448
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@MarryMeTiffany:  Thanks!!! I think it is alot of the pressure around my stomach that bothers me with tight clothes around my waist. I wish I was one of those people who stayed the same shape till way further into their pregnancy, but oh well!!

View original reply
@crystlrox:  Thanks, I have been rotating dress for two weeks, and I am waiting to hear comments about repeating the same outfit too many times!! lol, but man do the dresses feel so much better!! If it makes you feel better the shopping around me doesn’t seem to extensive, I think I may try the gap pants online, but we will see how this weekend goes!

Post # 449
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Jenn23:  Yepp, blood got drawn this morning!! I won’t get the results until tomorrow but I’m trying not to be anxious about it πŸ™‚

Today is day 4 (so far *fingers crossed*) of no spotting for me so I’m just trying to relax and trust that it’ll be okay. I also threw up for the first time this morning and that helped me think that things are probably moving in the right direction too!

View original reply
@carriejuly:  I haven’t been wearing pants because of the pressure on my waist too! It definitely makes the nausea worse. My constant dress rotation is also getting a little old! I think that if everything goes well at our U/S next weekend I’ll pick up a few maternity staples just to give my wardrobe some relief.

Post # 450
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@SSLM:  Copying this from the Fall 2012 thread:  Thinking of you and your baby! I know so many have heartbeats below 100 at 6 weeks and jump way up by week 7. I’m sure everything will be just fine and I’ll keep you and your baby in my thoughts. πŸ™‚  Also, the heartbeat just starts beating around 6 weeks so it could have just started beating in the last day or so, so that is why it would be on the lower side. I just did a quick google search and saw many, many women who had babies with lower heartbeats or about the same as you at week 6 and everything turned out just fine. πŸ™‚   The heartbeat is in the normal range! If it would make you feel better, give your doctor a call!

View original reply
@Running Elley:  Oh good, no spotting is hopefully due to the increase in progesterone! Can’t wait to hear your results tomorrow. And yay for puking! hehe

Post # 451
575 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Running Elley:  I was hoping to wait till the 12 week check up to buy anything, but oh well, I am not stressing as much as I first was so hopefully. 

Thats really cool you get your blood work back so fast, and I hope everything comes out perfectly, I don’t know if our office is weird but I have like half of my blood supply taken at my first appointment last week, but I think mine was the general stuff, and haven’t heard back. 

Post # 452
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@carriejuly: I really just get my results back so quickly because I’m high risk and these bi-monthly progesterone test checks are done by my normal doctor, not my OB. After my appt with my actual OB I got a ton of bloodwork done too and they never called me with the results. They said that if there was anything that the doctor was worried about they’d call and if everything looked good they’d go over it with me at the next appt. I bet that’s what your office does too! Which is great news because it means everything looks great πŸ™‚ 

View original reply
@Jenn23: I’ll be sure to report back πŸ™‚ 

Post # 453
575 posts
Busy bee

I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday and it was very underwhelming. I asked a lot of questions, even about how much it is going to cost us – lol. He didn’t know, so we are going to call insurance on Monday. haha, i’m a nerdy accountant.

Anyway, we go back in four week for another checkup and not another u/s for 20 weeks!! πŸ™ Then we’ll get to see the sex, but geez, that’s so long!!

Also, first screening for autism, etc. At first we weren’t going to do it because no matter what we are having this baby, but then we were thinking it would be nice to be prepared…I dunno, we are still thinking about it.

Anyway, happy weekend everyone!!

Post # 454
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Anyone elses boobs getting HUGE?

My bras will not fit at all anymore so I went to get measured today for a few new ones and I have gone from a 34C pre BFP to a whopping 36DD jeeze. I knew they were getting huge but I didn’t expect that and I didn’t expect to go from a 34 to a 36 either.

Post # 455
575 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@MarryMeTiffany:  I wish! My husband has been eagerly waiting for that, I think I am a fuller B, but still a B…..

Post # 457
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I feel so HUGE for 8 weeks here is my 8 week pic I took it a week early.

Post # 458
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Well Bees, we told my in-laws last night and they were ecstatic. We were so happy we told them. Then this morning I woke up to a lot of brown cm when I wiped and a blod clot the size of a pencil eraser. We’re sitting in emergency now wondering why this is happening to us- I hope Baby McB is okay…

Post # 459
210 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  Thinking of you and hoping everything’s okay. Big hugs.

Post # 461
799 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  Keep us posted. Thinking of you, hugs. Hope the ER treats you well and you get answers, staying positive for you.

Post # 462
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  oh jeesh, I am hoping this is just a fluke. my prayers are with you & your dh! You deserve this sticky baby!

@everyone: just shoot me…m/s SUCKS. If you don’t have any: count your blessings!

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors