(Closed) October 2012 Babies!!

posted 9 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 552
5571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@crystlrox:  That’s so exciting!!! I’m dying for one of my IRL friends to get pregnant so that we can be pregnant at the same time, how fun that it’s family!

View original reply
@Beebug:  I’m glad that nothing was broken! I literally laughed out loud at you trying to see if you got nauseous this morning, that’s totally something I would do ๐Ÿ™‚

My MS hasn’t really let up. I’m usually okay in the afternoon but pretty sick (no puking) in the evening and really sick (puking galore) in the morning. At about 3pm every day I get worried, thinking about how I’m not nauseous, but then I get frustrated with myself when the nausea hits at 7pm every day on the dot ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 553
799 posts
Busy bee

My something’s not right comment above….is coming to life.

The call back Wednesday about “not getting enough blood Tuesday” was indeed them wanting me back to see if I dropped again, and I did. Both Tues and Wednesday’s hcg levels are lower than last week’s. Wednesday’s lower than Tuesday, both lower than last week’s draw on the 5th.

I may be losing this baby, and you ladies, the Fall ladies and I don’t even know what to think or do.

Big waiting game now. More blood Monday, u/s Friday, but I’m first on cancellation list for u/s to go anytime sooner next week. U/S lady asked how ankle was, and I said fine, I’m here again for the other reason, my levels dropped and I feel like her heart sank with mine.

Good god I hope I’m the only one and none of you have to do this (or do this again). I’m going to lay low as my gut and intuition has spoken volumes over the last few days. Stay positive for us please, but so much as I want to stay positive I have to be realistic too. I didn’t know until today the heartrate at u/s at 6w4d was only 108bpm. I would be 10w tomorrow.

Don’t know what I am supposed to do while we wait, how carrying on as normal is possible.

Damn ๐Ÿ™

….again.

Post # 554
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Beebug:  Oh sweetie…I’m so sorry. So it’s your HCG levels that are dropping? I really hope that this is just a fluke. I’m sending TONS of prayers your way.

Post # 555
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  Thinking of you during this difficult time!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Post # 556
799 posts
Busy bee

Thanks ladies ๐Ÿ™

Post # 557
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  I’m so sorry. Thinking of you.

Post # 558
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  You’re in my thoughts:( Sending lots of positive vibes your direction.

Post # 559
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  I hope everything is okay, my thoughts are with you

Post # 561
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

View original reply
@Beebug:  omgosh honey….I can’t imagine imagine the confusion and agony you’re in:( I pray all turns out well. Be strong until Friday ๐Ÿ™

Post # 562
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

View original reply
@Beebug:  Beebug, I am so sorry to hear this. But I’m gonna hope for you that it’s just your placenta taking over (I’ve read that when that happens your HCG plateaus or sometimes drops) and giving your corpus luteum a break.

Thinking of you, message me if you wanna talk!

Post # 563
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@FutureJessicaMcB:  I’ve heard that too. Or at least that your body metabolizes it differently.

I hope that’s the case @Beebug!!

Post # 564
5571 posts
Bee Keeper

Ladies, I’m going to start a new thread. The ghost pages on here have gotten pretty bad and this thread is longgggg. I’ll post a link to the new one.

October 2012 Babies Part II

The topic ‘October 2012 Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors