(Closed) October 2012 brides ..anyone else wearing a black wedding dress??

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 17
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OP your dreas is GORGEOUS 

Post # 18
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Calit:  GAHHHHHH your dress is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!….i seriously thought about black but then i started trying on traditional gowns and that went out the window! I love your dress please post pix after!

Post # 19
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Calit

I am happy to see that you go with the black dress! It will look beautiful!!!

Post # 20
721 posts
Busy bee

Nope but I wanted to say that I like that dress! My mom was an October bride and wore a black dress that was gorgeous.

Post # 21
7439 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

TO Calit: and

View original reply
actingdarling: Pretty Dresses !!  You ladies will look truly stunning on your Wedding Day.

Coloured Wedding Dresses are so unique… and something I’ve truly only discovered this time round as an Encore Bride.

I always thought that Wedding Dresses were some shade of white… so I’ve been pleasantly surprised to discover that colour is an option.  A good one for me as I’ve done the big white pouffy dress before.

My dress, will be a white lace overlay over champagne… it is bridally enough with lace… but the champagne background, gives it a more sophisticated look… so that I don’t feel as if I am a 50 year old playing dress up in a Wedding Gown meant for someone less than half-my-age… a concern I had going in this time round… and why I was originally looking ONLY at MOB styled dresses.

I am soo excited to be able to wear a gorgeous Wedding Dress again…

Thank goodness that we now all have choices to be who we want on our Wedding Day.

Post # 23
748 posts
Busy bee

@Calit:  I LOVE it! How exciting 🙂

The topic ‘October 2012 brides ..anyone else wearing a black wedding dress??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors