(Closed) OCTOBER 2012 Brides!!! Are you excited??!!! updates please~!

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 17
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Adalita:  LMAO, you should.  That sounds like it’d be good fun. 

Post # 19
18 posts
Newbee

Im getting married On Saturday the 6th! It seems like it was just yesterday we got engaged, but on the contrary, it feels like its taking FOREVER for Saturday to come! I cant wait!

Post # 20
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - establishment theatre

today finished printing off my programs and folded them all 😛

Post # 21
494 posts
Helper bee

Totally feel all of you about the “are you excited?” and “do you have everything ready??” questions. Enough already! I feel like screaming when people ask me that. LOL

I made myself a master list that went day by day starting last weekend of what I had to do each day (stuff like, finish favor bags, write out checks to vendors, pick up dress, pack everything up for the venue, etc….) and I spread it all out so that I wouldn’t have too much to do each day. Still a little stressed, but I have enough down-time to deal with it.

So far so good on the weather stuff and getting in touch with all of our vendors.  We have a big bridal party, so I’m still waiting for any drama on that end in so far as who is missing in action or someone’s dress not fitting or what not. I’m trying really hard to keep things simple for myself, but I had no wedding planner, so EVERY SINGLE detail is spinning in my head and I need to just let it go and relax. 

Can’t believe these last couple of months flew by so fast!!!!  Eeeeeks.

Post # 22
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - establishment theatre

three days away and we are tackeling some last minute projects…building an arch is the plan for today

Post # 23
242 posts
Helper bee

I feel like we are in pretty good shape with the amount of time left. We just need to keep chipping away at our To Do List in the next couple weeks. It feels so REAL now that it’s October!! We are very excited.

People are making me crazy, though. I am so tired of people telling me to relax and “savor this time”! If I just sat back between now and the wedding, we would NOT be in good shape! Especially because those people then turn around and make ridiculous requests or tell me they haven’t booked their hotel room yet. Sigh.

Post # 24
431 posts
Helper bee

Excited but feeling very overwhelmed with just a lot of things going on besides wedding planning. We don’t have much left to do, but I’m just do sick of being busy and running everywhere…I just want things to go back to normal!!!!

Post # 25
1357 posts
Bumble bee

I was out sick from work yesterday, and one woman who keeps asking when the wedding is was like, “Oh, I thought you were off getting married yesterday. Still single?”

Blank stare.

But seriously, I keep feeling like I have a ton of stuff to do. I think it’s manageable, but I have a bit of paranoia that I’m always forgetting something.

Post # 26
1488 posts
Bumble bee

Im ready to get the party started. my checkoff list is almost down to zero and I will be excited to relax on my Mini Moon with my husband…. 🙂

Post # 27
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I am so ready for the day to get here, so that I no longer have to feel stressed about everything!  There are only going to be 7 guests at my wedding, but I am still super stressed (so glad I never wanted a big wedding)!

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2012 Brides!!! Are you excited??!!! updates please~!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors