(Closed) October 2012 Brides: Did your dress come in yet?

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
1095 posts
Bumble bee

Oh so lucky!! When did you order it? I ordered mine in February and it’s only coming in in August!! Still a long way to go….

Let us know how your first fitting goes!

Post # 4
3772 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

SO jealous! Mine won’t be in until August! I can’t wait to put it on and see how my size fits vs one that’s 6 sizes too big 😀

Post # 6
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I have mine! =)

Post # 7
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Yes! I ordered it in February, and it came in on Tuesday! I’m not sure when I’m going to go in and see it. Can I try it on before the actual fittings??

Post # 8
907 posts
Busy bee

Still have 3 more months of wait…

Post # 9
69 posts
Worker bee

I have to wait until August, too. ordered it the first week of April.

Post # 10
1445 posts
Bumble bee

Yep! Came in, paid for the remainer, and did the first round of alterations. Fits like it was hand made for me. Took it to my parents’ earlier this week. If I don’t change any weight, it is ready to put on and get married right now.

Post # 11
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Nope, mine hasn’t come in yet.  My boutique said it should be here by July 1st but more than likely will come in a few days early.  They said that when it comes in I could go in and do fittings and alterations. 

Post # 12
986 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Nope not yet.  I was told August.   Ordered in February.

Post # 13
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I ordered my dress in Aug 2010 and it came in Oct 2010. Its been sitting at the salon since then. I’ve gone to try her on since and I’m going for a fitting next month once I finish my shoes.

Post # 14
986 posts
Busy bee

@couawilou:  Wow, we have the same dress, wonder why yours only took 2 months and mine is taking 6  🙁

Post # 15
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@MrsTimmy:  I have no clue, I was actually shocked that it came in that fast. I ordered mine from a shop in Guelph, they were great!

Post # 16
1038 posts
Bumble bee

@LittleRiver:  I brought mine home the day I bought it in January Laughing Hanging in my closet at home right now.

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides: Did your dress come in yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors