(Closed) October 2012 Brides: Did your dress come in yet?

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 47
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Indeed! It’s in our one bedroom apartment at this very moment!

Post # 48
1237 posts
Bumble bee

I just got the call a few minutes ago that mine is in! They’re saying to schedule the first fitting for august but you better believe I’m going within the next few weeks to try that bad boy on.

Post # 49
486 posts
Helper bee

I’m still waiting for my dress. I don’t remember the exact month I ordered it, just that it is coming from Spain. I can’t wait!!!

Post # 50
135 posts
Blushing bee

I called the bridal store to see if they could give me a better timeframe but nope. All she said was “if you don’t hear from us by mid september then give us a call. I’m not worried though.” Well I am!!!! hahaha So I sit here and create dress delivery nightmares in my mind.

Post # 51
3075 posts
Sugar bee

Mine came in on my birthday!  February 15th.

Post # 52
486 posts
Helper bee

UPDATE: I just got the call…My dress will be here next week! Unfortunaltly, I live in Arizona and the bridal store is in my hometown. My mom will get to see my dress before me! 

Post # 53
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Still waiting but it’s supposed to be in by July 1st.  Dunno if that means I will go see it then or not yet.  I want to but I probably will have to wait a little bit.

Post # 54
1094 posts
Bumble bee

I called the shop. Fitting will be on the last weekend of September. ohhhhh the agony of waiting!

Post # 55
Bee
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012 - Sundy House in Delray Beach, Florida

Iordered mine the end of November and just got it last week!!! It seemed to take forever!!! I’m so excited for my fitting next week!!!

Post # 56
124 posts
Blushing bee

Yep! It arrived the beginning of this month. 

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides: Did your dress come in yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors