(Closed) October 2012 brides – Have your bridal jewelry yet?

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Mine is ordered and on its way! We are having a fall themed wedding and it is more simple so I didn’t want a lot of bling. I ended up getting mine on etsy and they are handmade leaf necklaces!

Post # 4
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m just missing my bracelet.  Still have to buy it.  Already bought my earrings and have my necklace.  Still unsure about the necklace though.  Not sure if I should go blingy with it even though I have beading and embroidery on the top of my dress or go simple with a pendant.  We’ll see how it all looks with my veil when I get my hair and makeup trial done. 🙂

Post # 5
183 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve got all my jewelry. I got most of it from www(dot)allysonjames(dot)net and I HIGHLY recommend them. Things weren’t too expensive and were a billion times more beautiful in person when I received them. The only thing I didn’t get from there were my necklaces. I got a silver orchid lariat necklace for my rehearsal dinner from etsy, I need to have the chain shortened because the way it is now it disappears in my cleavage (whoops!) And I got a gorgeous sparkly drop pendant necklace from Swarovski for the ceremony itself. 

Post # 6
38 posts
Newbee

I want chandelier earrings and a thin bracelet for the ceremony and for the reception dress I want a different pair of chandelier earrings and a thick bracelet.  However, I haven’t gotten around to it yet, but that’s no biggie right now.

Post # 7
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

all done.  Found my sparkly earrings on Etsy.

Post # 8
680 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Wow, that’s a great site!  Thanks for sharing.  It’s making me reconsider my jewelry.  Lol. As you can see, I’m still not 100% certain with my jewelry choices.  Need help! 

Post # 9
183 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsWTD:  You are very welcome. I had such a great experience with them. And if you have any questions about shipping or whatever you can just email them and they’ll get back to you within a day or so. Their customer service was top notch! 🙂

Post # 10
680 posts
Busy bee

@FutureMrsNee:  Great!  I’ll definitely consider them for sure!  I’m already eyeballing one of their earring/necklace sets.  So beautiful!  Can only imagine how much more beautiful they’ll look in person.  I’ll probably be posting a picture of my dress and my possible jewelry pieces by the end of the month for opinions on blingy or more simple. 🙂

Post # 11
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I have my pearl necklace.  It’s the only thing I’ll need.  I may purchase a bracelet now that I think about it.  I don’t wear earrings because I’m allergic.  Clip ons irritate me as well.

Post # 12
263 posts
Helper bee

Don’t have mine yet. Prob will just rock the CZ studs I wear on a daily basis.

I’m thinking of having a custome necklace made that includes a blue topaz (FI’s birthstone) that we picked up on our engagement cruise to the bahamas. I also have an heirloom blue topaz ring that belonged to my great aunt I was thinking of incorporating. At the moment I’m more focused on finding bridesmaid jewelry than mine lol.

Post # 13
1566 posts
Bumble bee

I just bought these earrings….$15 on Ebay

I am not wearing a necklace and still need to find an amazing bracelet…

The topic ‘October 2012 brides – Have your bridal jewelry yet?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors