(Closed) October 2012 Brides- How many guest you inviting and …

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
  • poll: How many guest are you invited and how many are you hoping come?
    Invited 50-75 and hoping less will shows up : (14 votes)
    15 %
    Invited 75-100 and hoping less will show up : (13 votes)
    14 %
    Invited 100-150 and hoping less will show up : (22 votes)
    23 %
    Invited 150-200 and hoping less will show up : (22 votes)
    23 %
    Invited 200-300 and hoping less will show up : (10 votes)
    10 %
    Invited over 300 and hoping less will show up : (4 votes)
    4 %
    Invited close to 100 and I know they ALL will show up : (1 votes)
    1 %
    Invited over 100 and I know they ALL will show up : (3 votes)
    3 %
    Invited over 150 and I know they ALL will show up : (3 votes)
    3 %
  • Post # 32
    5072 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

I think we’re inviting around 160?  Most of them will come.

Post # 33
    5667 posts
    Bee Keeper

Can’t vote, we’re only inviting 28.

So how are the numbers looking? It’s going to be a bit tight but we squeezed everyone in at 28.

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding?  28

How many do you really expect to show up?  Probably all 28 unless there is some sort of emergency. We only invited family an a handful of really close friends.

Post # 34
    591 posts
    Busy bee

So how are the numbers looking? Pretty good, although my mom is trying to sneak in some more people.

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding?  We went out save the dates to 156 people.  We may add an additional 10 or so. 

How many do you really expect to show up?  I’m hoping less than 130. 

Post # 36
    177 posts
    Blushing bee

You didn’t have anything for under 50! Haha, we’re inviting 30 but hoping less show up 😛 It’s a destination wedding and we’re paying about $100 a person on a VERY small budget. The less the better in my book. The most important ones (close, close family and friends) will make it. And yup, that only amounts to about 20!

Post # 37
    396 posts
    Helper bee

So how are the numbers looking? Not good!!!

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? 525 

How many do you really expect to show up? It better not be more than 400.. or we’re screwed.. but there is about 50 that will be a NO for sure as they are in other countries and have already informed us that they wont be able to make it

Post # 38
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2013

So how are the numbers looking? the number has been increasing over the past few weeks which is just GRAND…let me tell you.

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? The number right now is at 105

How many do you really expect to show up?  I am really hoping that only about 75 people are there (including Darling Husband, myself and DD)

Post # 40
    179 posts
    Blushing bee

So how are the numbers looking? I just want to invite everyone. I wish that I could invite like 500 people that way everyone is covered, but it won’t matter if a bunch of people can’t make it…

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding?  We invited about 163. The max that we can have is 170. We left room for our photographer, DJ, pastor, and just incase anyone wants to bring someone. We didn’t mention plus ones and I’ve been telling people they can’t have one. We are allowing plus ones if someone is in a relationship, but I’d rather not pay for a bunch of people who are only coming as a last minute option so that someone had company.

How many do you really expect to show up? It’s hard to say. I know that some of the out of town people won’t come and I have some odd family members that I’m not very close to, but was guilted into inviting. I often piss them off so I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two or three don’t show up. (They are not close to me or even good people (to keep it short and sweet) We told the caterer about 150, but maybe a little more.

Post # 41
    486 posts
    Helper bee

We are inviting about 100 people. We had more, but then decided to save money and make some cuts. We are thinking most of those people will come, but I guess maybe about 85 for sure. 

Post # 42
    1237 posts
    Bumble bee

So how are the numbers looking? They’re okay. A little overwhelming haha.

How many guests are you inviting to your wedding? I believe we have about 190 on our guest list as of now. 

How many do you really expect to show up? Honestly? No freakin’ clue. Hopefully 100-120! I would say 90-95% are Out of Town so it’s not terribly unrealistic.

Post # 44
    1237 posts
    Bumble bee

@actime:  yeah only a handful of our guests live here. We went to college in the city we live in now and both got jobs here after graduation. The guests we do have here are those we went to school with that also got jobs here. Our families live in Colorado, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Virginia and our friends are spread from coast to coast. We also have a handful of invited guests from Singapore and France but we’re only expecting 2 of those there.

Post # 46
    114 posts
    Blushing bee

We invited 150 and have a firm 70 people.  Many of our out of state relatives and friends just couldn’t afford the trip, which we completely understand and appreciate!

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- How many guest you inviting and …’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors