Post # 3
286 posts
Helper bee

you’ve gotten a lot done!

Post # 4
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

Time is slipping away so quickly.  I feel like I’m never going to accomplish a thing.

Post # 6
286 posts
Helper bee

@Rouquine:  i feel the same way. i feel like i’m doing too much research & on here than acutally doing things haha.

Post # 7
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@actime:  You have done alot!!! That’s great!

How are things going with you so far, are you losing your mind yet? I think I’m hanging in here. Been crazy busy with basement renovations that the wedding planning has been put on hold for a bit. I’m stressed out about my family and everything else that has to do with the guest list

How is Fiance, family and friends feeling about the everything so far? Gosh, Fiance is VERY happy I have the Bee because I’m driving him crazy with wedding talk all the time. The inlaws are sooo excited, our friends are pumped for this wedding… my family on the other hand is a different story.

What did you accomplish last month?

Ok so we just sent out our STD’s last week-end – AHHHHHHH it’s real now!!!

We have done 100 apple jelly jars for our favors and we have another 100 to go. Then it will be time to get together with the girls for the labeling part.

We did book our florist, YAY!

Bought cardstock for my name tags, mini envelopes for my guestbook

What are you trying to accomplish this month?

To be totally honest, I have no clue, this month we are hoping to finish up the basement and then in May it will be all about wedding, go go go lol

Post # 9
38 posts
Newbee

How are things going with you so far, are you losing your mind yet? I’m doing very well actually.  The only thing that is a bit trying is I have two bridemaids that are slow on everything!!!

How is Fiance, family and friends feeling about the everything so far? Fiance is excited, he will just blurt out things and say “I can’t” wait. My family and friends express how excited they are. His family ummmmm I don’t know. They don’t say much.

Photographer-paid

Videographer-paid

Florist-half down

Cakes-paid

Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses-deposits

Hotels-booked

Limosines-half down

Reception cite- 1/3 paid

Bachelorette-detalis finalized and booked (per matron and maid)

Bridal shower- booked (per mother)

Invitations-I really need to decide

Programs-need to decide

Engagement photos- really need to happen bc my photographer has her baby at the end of May.

Save the dates- need to be sent out

Ceremony jazz band- booking

Bridemaids- choosing a shoe and a hair style

What are you tring to accomplish next month?

Post # 11
781 posts
Busy bee

How are things going with you so far, are you losing your mind yet? Not losing my mind, but just overwhelmed with the price of everything. We are definitely on a tight budget, but hopefully we’re gonna make it work.

How is Fiance, family and friends feeling about the everything so far? Honestly, nobody’s really said anything, so that makes me pretty sad ๐Ÿ™

I feel like MissPumpkinPie, haven’t really accomplished all that much. But this past month, we booked our florist, photographer, cake baker, and finalized menu with the caterer. We already have the church and reception booked, so I guess that is pretty much the bulk of everything.

Finally get to go dress shopping in a week and a half when my aunt flies in. Super excited about this.

Book a DJ.

I hope to arrange and have an engagement session this month.

Order paper for my diy invitations, and work on invitation design/wording.

Start buying things, like cake topper, toasting flutes, just little things that can be picked up along the way.

Post # 12
396 posts
Helper bee

How are things going with you so far, are you losing your mind yet? Feel like I’m going to have a panick attack – as of this Friday we have 6 months to go.

How is Fiance, family and friends feeling about the everything so far? Nobody seems to care about anything but me.. Fiance and I have been busy remodeling our first home we finally moved in last week and honestly have not done a whole lot of “wedding” stuff since we started remodeling 2 months ago – Future Mother-In-Law is pissed because she claims we have not involved her in the wedding planning at all

Booked honeymoon and sent out save the dates that’s about it ๐Ÿ™

Since we are moved in we still have about a week or so before we are “settled” and “unpacked” then I would like to:

Finalize florist contract

Start working out again (we havent in the last 2 months because of house renovations)

Pick out invitations, style, wording and maybe order them

Finalize guest list (missing a few addresses)

Starting dance lessons this month

Post # 15
1445 posts
Bumble bee

Okie dokie, so yesterday was a productive day. We found and ordered my Mom’s MOB dress, we ordered our wedding invitations, picked our guest list for our engagement party and ordered those invitations, and I updated my registry through bed bath and beyond.

I’ve also been working on our wedding website and been gathering addresses for invitations. And I’ve send e-mails out to all our big vendors this past week to check in and make sure everything is going to plan and find out what I need to do for each of the vendors as time gets closer.

His mom has been working on nailing down our honeymoon.

I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff. My mind is all over the place lately. Gotta type up an excell spreadsheet and track all of our spending. Its a bit overwhelming, but it happens.

Post # 16
171 posts
Blushing bee

How are things going with you so far, are you losing your mind yet? I am finishing up my last semester of college, so I haven’t done much wedding planning lately. It will be a busy five months of wedding planning after I graduate next month.

How is Fiance, family and friends feeling about the everything so far? Everybody is excited! I can’t believe it is getting so close to the six month mark!

What did you accomplish last month? I have been focusing on school, so I didn’t accomplish any wedding related tasks last month.

What are you trying to accomplish this month? I won’t really have time to do anything until next month. =( I just want to graduate already so I can get back into wedding planning mode.

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- March and April Updates and To Do’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors