(Closed) October 2012 Brides – Registry Stalking?

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Just went on the other day after telling myself to stop registry stalking a month or so ago(since it was obviously WAY too early to see anything yet) But anyways I went on the other day to switch out the vacuum and mini steamer that we had on there and do some tweaking and noticed that 4 things have been bought from our Target one! Fiance and I had been joiking around that noone was going to buy us anything and boy were we surprised. I’m not sure if it was one person or two but the items bought were a collapsable salad spinner and salad dressing shaker (horay for homemade dressings!) and the pizza pan thingy(I was slightly annoyed b/c i forgot to replace it with a pizza STONE) and a pizza cutter.

Post # 33
640 posts
Busy bee

Someone bought something off our honeyfund! But that is it so far.

Post # 34
58 posts
Worker bee

Yes, I am terrible with this.  My shower is next week(!), so things have started dissappearing 🙂

Post # 35
407 posts
Helper bee

Yay! Someone bought our stainless steel cookware.

Post # 36
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Why is it wrong to check?

Post # 37
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’ve been so bad about this! We already got so much great stuff I’m excited to see who got it and thank them! I’m most excited about our 12 pieces of fine china! I never thought we would get them all! yay!

Post # 38
883 posts
Busy bee

Nothing has been purchased yet… and actualy no one has RSVP’d to my shower… the invites were sent out two weeks ago..

Post # 39
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Nothing else has been purchased but I know my flower girls will be there with their mom, grandma, and great grandma.  Super excited about seeing them again!  Can’t wait to hear their stories about field hockey.  Oh gosh they’re cute, lol!

Post # 40
407 posts
Helper bee

Yes! Our Cuisinart Griddler was purchased yesterday. We have two showers next weekend.

Post # 41
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

@NCSUchick27:  I have my fingers crossed.  I want that dang griddler so bad o_o did you register for the waffle attachment?  we did!  I like that the plates come out of it so you can wash them.  I deleted like 3 other appliances off our registry when I learned about the griddler, lol

Post # 42
163 posts
Blushing bee

There’s a waffle attachment for the Griddler?!?

We’ve had one for a few years.  It is great when we remember to use it.

Post # 43
407 posts
Helper bee

@SuperDuperBrit:  I did register for the waffle plates, but they have not been purchased yet. If someone doesn’t buy them, we will definitely be purchasing them with our completion discount.

Post # 44
2657 posts
Sugar bee

I really try not to. Though we did get the Kuerig and I have heard by text that we will be getting the Dyson!!! Something we really needed because of the dog!!!!

Post # 45
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

@curlybride2012:  Yeah, there is.  When I found that out I was immediately sold.  One appliance which replaces several?!  Yes.  lol And then it was goodbye waffle maker/panini press/and griddle.  =P  Hello griddler.  Look into it!  🙂

@NCSUchick27:  Our griddler and waffle plates are still waiting to be purchased.  Shower is coming up on Saturday o_o I hope we get them hahaha.  If not it’s one thing I plan to buy with a coupon (20% versus completion discount).  I don’t know if you can combine the completion discount and BBB’s coupons…anyone know?

@Earlybride:  I doubt we’ll be getting our dyson — we registered for the animal one which is super duper amazing.  FI’s fam has it and it sucks up pet hair like it’s nothing.  If we don’t get it we’ll be buying it ourselves =P

Post # 46
9482 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

No more registry stalking for me (unless people decide to buy gifts for wedding, but doubtful)! I had my bridal shower today.  It was great!  I love everything that I got.  There’s a few things on there that I wish I did get, but it’s not the end of the world.  Very excited about it.

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides – Registry Stalking?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors