(Closed) October 2012 Brides – Registry Stalking?

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 47
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Rouquine:  That’s great — I’m glad you had a nice shower!  I’m excited for mine.  It’s coming up on Saturday.  Did you get anything that surprised you?

Post # 48
9482 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@SuperDuperBrit:  YAY! =) Nothing was too much of a surprise because everything was what I registered for except one thing which was a nightie from my aunt.  But I guess in a way it was a surprise what I did get because I managed not to look at the registry itself as to what was purchased – just how much was.  Weird, I know.  =)

Post # 49
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

@Rouquine:  That’s cool!  I’m hoping I get a few nighties and things like that too.  I really wanna knock groomy’s socks off on our honeymoon 😉

Haha, there are a few things that are showing up on our registry that we didn’t register for.  I’m kinda hoping they are for us =P….I didn’t realize I didn’t register for a veggie peeler and there’s an oxo one listed.  I love oxo stuff, lol.  And then on the kohls registry some additional pyrex stuff showed up and we didn’t register for that either but i love pyrex and the containers would be great.  If they end up not being for us I’ll probably buy them eventually lol.  I hate storing stuff in plastic containers >.<;; they just stain and it makes me nutty.  I wanted pyrex for leftovers like pasta =P

Post # 50
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

My shower was today so I was stalking my registries over the last week! I got lots of nice things and a few surprises. None of my china  🙁  I was really nervous for the party, but it went well.

Post # 51
124 posts
Blushing bee

One of my writing buddies bought half my place settings pretty early (May?) and one of my highly organized friends bought in June. I’ve only been stalking one of my registries because it’s notoriously flighty (Sur La Table) and every time I do check there is something that’s been removed.

Self-fulling prophecy, i think. 🙂

Post # 54
27 posts
Newbee

Yes I stalk every day! So far we got our china set that i am soooo excited for! (and i’ll probably use it like 5 times only)

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides – Registry Stalking?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors