(Closed) October 2012 Brides – Share your favorite epic!

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
5075 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

OMG!  I totally read that as “epic”.  Like name your favorite “epic” movie.   lol

We didn’t have e-pics taken.

Post # 5
5075 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m gonna have to go with The Godfather Smile

Post # 7
577 posts
Busy bee

@Hydra:  I have that apron! It’s so cute.

This one is my favorite:

1. Why did you choose this picture as your favorite?

I just love all the colors in the background, and it’s very us. I always have fun with him, and he supports me like whoa.

2. Where were your engagement pictures taken?

At “our lake”. AKA Woodland Lake Park in Pinetop, Arizona.

3.  Why did you choose that place for your pictures?

We had our first date there, our first kiss, first time we said The L Word, and it’s even where he proposed! It’s a very special place for us.

4. Did the photographer pose you for this photo?

Um sort of. She told us to just “have fun” and just as I hopped up and looked at her, she snapped this one.

5. Anything else you want to share about your pictures?

We had so much fun taking them! It was really sweet and fun to go through the park and share all these little areas with someone else and explain our history through pictures.

Post # 8
516 posts
Busy bee

All of your pictures are wayyyy too cute!!

My favorite one might be this one..

F.Y.I. we did our e-pics at a farm 🙂

But I guess if I had to pick one of us..(this was REALLY HARD to choose)..I would say this one (even though it’s not a very flattering one of me..)

Or maybe this one…(ok, so it turns out I couldn’t pick just one..shoot me)

1. Why did you choose this picture as your favorite?

I’m not sure..they just make me happy 🙂

At a farm in Frankenmuth, Michigan and around town.

Frankenmuth is kind of like our little weekend get-away..so we decided to get our e-pics done and take a mini vacay while we were at it. We go there pretty frequently, and I knew that there was a little farm there that barely ever gets any customers. The owners were really funny about it..they were desperately trying to give us a “normal” tour of their property and kept looking at our photographers like they were crazy for following us around. Eventually we went on a horse-drawn wagon ride and met a hilarious man who told us that we could stick around for as long as we wanted and explore!

The first one, no. The second one, yes. I am not sure if the sheep was posing or not, but I have my suspicions.

They were so much fun and it was such a great way to get to know our photographers before the wedding. I’m not even sure if we will really make much use out of them other than maybe ordering a print or two for ourselves, but just having the experience was totally worth it. After doing them, I couldn’t really imagine our photographers being at our wedding without having that time to get comfortable with them!

Post # 9
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

Why did you choose this picture as your favorite?

I love this picture because we’re both so smiley.  I love his head on top of mine and that my claddagh ring and engagement ring are both showing.  He asked me out with the claddagh.  <3

We took our engagement photos, thus far, at a trail in his neighbor that just so happened to have a mini playground.

We always walk the other side of the trail — we hadn’t been on this side.  So it was kind of symbolic.  We’re on a new path towards our future but we’re still where we were before too.  Happy and in love <3 

His sister took our photos so we didn’t have to spend money on engagement photos.  She’s trying to break into the photography business so we’re usually her models.  She just made a few comments about how we should be sitting and then snapped away.  I think this one was actually not posed.  Just something she captured.

I was hesitant about not taking photos with our wedding photographer because I thought we should warm up and get to know them.  I’m glad we went with his sister though — she always takes such great photos and they’re more meaningful to us now knowing she took them.  We’re going to take some more soon where I’m wearing a white sundress…the weather didn’t want to cooperate which is fine because we can snag her whenever =) haha 

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides – Share your favorite epic!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors