Glittered fake pumpkin tealights in orange, bronze, and gold:

Jack-o-lantern table number centerpieces:

Treat bags for the Halloween candy buffet:

Post # 123
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@Narwhal:  Your table numbers look great!

Post # 125
7338 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ok so it’s been a while since I posted my latest DIY, so I might be overloading the boards hehehe sorry!

Here’s my invites that went out 3 weeks ago, had to do them in English and Portuguese:

Here’s my new Blue Criny:

My Menus – one side is English and the other side Portuguese – some red and some white:

Finished my guestbook:

I still have our cake topper to do, and programs, and name cards. Many more but can’t do those until the week before the wedding.

Post # 126
544 posts
Busy bee

Super busy DIY weekend…

Finishing touches on the cardbox I started forever ago…

Table numbers with I Spy on the back…

Garland backdrop for behind the cake table…

Put together the cake stand and found the perfect lights to make it glow teal…

Decided to do “who wears the cake” in non-monetary form, by using filler beads as the voting mechanism…

And finished up our bunting signs for the welcome sweets table and gift table…

Post # 127
76 posts
Worker bee

I am not done, but I love it so I want to share! 🙂

Show us your pic? Pic below

What is it? Mr. & Mrs. Pumpkin

What are you using them for? Adding as decor to our newlywed table

How long did it take to make? So far, 30 minutes

How many did you make? 1

What supplies did you need to make it?

cream colored carving foam pumpkin

self stick scrapbooking sequin stickers

How much it cost to make? $30

Did you have help? just me 🙂

Post # 128
2484 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 129
7338 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
@alishaloo:  How did you do those sashes? They are great.

Post # 131
2484 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@couawilou:  Its just wide ribbon (5$ at walmart or 10$ at Michales- makes 10-12 sashes)

Then I took letter cut outs/stincles( I d.k how to spell it right) but I got out all the ones I needed befodore each one and laid them out above it.. then Painted them on to it then I would sprinkle a pile of glitter on top of it then I would paint the next one and lift the ribbon so the glitter would fall on to that letter.

MODGE PODGE OVER THE TOP OR YOU WILL BE COVERED IN GLITTER EveRYTIME YOU TOUCH IT MOVE IT OR WEAR IT.

I was going to pin them together with flowers but it looked yucky so I just used  a saftey pin to fit each girls body  size – I also added the names with just normal glue pens.

I’m sure since I’m not crafty at all people can make these much cuter.

I really wanted to double up the ribbon with a larger ribbon in the back of a differnt color for like a lining and to make it thicker I just didn’t have the time or want to spent the money lol.

Post # 132
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@alishaloo:  Those b.o.c. flats are SUPER comfortable!

Post # 133
2484 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@Narwhal:  and the perfect shade of blue I wanted ( and havne’t been able to get for anything else! =[ -) but  I hated the middle but for 60% I bought them anyway and then added the pearl in the middle now I like em alot!

Post # 134
129 posts
Blushing bee

Here is my cake topper!  I found them on etsy, but those were like $60, so I got a blank bride and groom with 2 pets and paint and paint brushes from an etsy seller (goosegreaseundone) for $17!!  I really wanted to incorporate my dog in the wedding, but couldn’t have her there because she’s be WAY overstimulated!!  They were pretty easy and the goosegrease undone site had a step by step instruction.  I might paint the base white.  I haven’t decided yet…..

Post # 135
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@risa33:  I think I would paint the base a color.  What are the colors you’re mainly using?  I think some contrast between the base and the bride’s dress would make it pop more!  ^_^  It looks nice left the way it is right now though!

Post # 136
456 posts
Helper bee

I made my programs– downloaded all the fonts and designs on Fontspace.com and put it together in a word document. I found the outline for the blades on http://www.ayleebits.com/2006/06/10/diy-fan-programs/

It was a lot of work cutting it all out!!! And I used  an eyelet punch to fasten them all together (crop-o-dile).

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show Us Your DIY Items’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors