(Closed) October 2012 Brides- Show Us Your Dress

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 258
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Show us your dress? pic attached

Are you making alterations to it? Only a bussle and maybe a blingier belt in the one online the belt stuck out more but in person it blends in.

Who is the designer? It was from an etsy shop

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Nope

Is this what you expected/wanted? Its is I thought I would have a fuller gown but Im in love its got the bling and the lace and sweetheart neckline and corset back Ive always dreamed of!

Does you Fiance know your style of dress? Nope. he paid for it thats it he wants to know nothing about it until the day.

Have he seen your dress? No, I figured he wouldnt care since we’re married but he’s wanted to be very traditional about it all doesnt want to see it until I walk down the aisle. I had to convince him to do the first look since thats what I dreamed of to calm the nerves 🙂

Post # 259
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
@starbuck:  Is the picture on the top your dress or from her site? It is 100 times prettier than the one in the sample picture.  I may have to rethink my dress.  I love that color. 

Post # 260
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi Ladies!

I’m selling my Watters Sydney gown – size 14, ivory/oatmeal – new with tags. I bought this a few months ago (a year before my wedding) from a small boutique that stopped selling wedding gowns. I got it for $1,800 (retails for $2,000+). It was tight when I bought it and I figured I would lose the weight, but I really don’t want to stress myself out trying to do that on top of wedding planning. Asking for $1,500 OBO.

If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]!

-Francesca

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show Us Your Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors