Post # 78
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Show us your dress? pic attached without alterations

Are you making alterations to it? none

Who is the designer? Re quo

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Nope

Is this what you expected/wanted? Not even close I pictured myself in a white dress with a sweetheart neckline but money dictates, this dress was cheaper and goes with my halloween wedding

Does you Fiance know your style of dress? yes he saw it being delivered

Have he seen your dress? he promised not to look but he did

Post # 79
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Show us your dress? 

Are you making alterations to it?  Just so it fits.  Might have the train removed, I really don’t want one, but it’s not a huge deal. It also comes with a bolero that I will be wearing as well.

Who is the designer? Mary’s Bridal

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Nope

Is this what you expected/wanted? Yes! I wanted a ballgown that was fairly simple

Does you Fiance know your style of dress?  He knows I wanted a “Princess” Dress

Have he seen your dress?  No, he’s very adament about not seeing it.

Post # 82
1443 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@almost mrs: Oooh! I definately want to see pictures of your wedding. My Fiance would kill for us to have a Halloween themed wedding. lol. It’s his favorite holiday!

View original reply
@Lee_Ann: I can’t see the detail much in your dress, but it is very classy.

Post # 83
456 posts
Helper bee

Are you making alterations to it? No but the sample was huge on me so I can’t wait to get mine. 

Who is the designer? Pronovias, Pergola

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Had the style in mind

Is this what you expected/wanted? Yes, exactly. I pictured this perfectly in my mind long before I even knew it existed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Does you Fiance know your style of dress? No

Has he seen your dress? No, at least I hope not!

Post # 84
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@spoiledvamp27:

I will definately post some pictures on here, I let my Fiance choose our date he loves halloween Smile I wasn’t fussed that it should be a particular date i was just happy that i was going to be his wife, so i let him choose

Post # 85
1443 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@almost mrs: We actually ended up moving our wedding to October since he loves it so much. We’re going with a bit more of a traditional wedding, but looking forward to our first Halloween as a married couple. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 87
508 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@almost mrs:  I am in LOVE with your dress and theme! If I could get away with it I totally would’ve done a Halloween theme’d wedding but no dice. I can’t wait to see it on you and the recap of the wedding!!!!!

Post # 88
183 posts
Blushing bee

Show us your dress? See below! Much better pic than a previous one I’ve posted! lol

Are you making alterations to it? Yes, the straps need to be taken up, I need a hem and a bustle as well. 

Who is the designer? Maggie Sottero Layne

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? No. I had tried on a couple dresses about a month and a half or so before we got engaged, though. I went bridesmaids dress shopping in August of 2010 with my cousin who was getting married in March of 2011. While we were shopping she and her sister made me try on a couple wedding gowns just for shits and giggles. Then about a month later I got engaged. lol 

Is this what you expected/wanted? I wasn’t really sure what I wanted/expected. I guess I had assumed strapless/ballgown and clearly I did NOT go with that. lol But, I am so in love with my dress!!

Does you Fiance know your style of dress? I don’t think so. He doesn’t want to know/see.

Has he seen your dress? Nope. I can’t wait to see his face when I walk down the aisle though! 

Post # 90
400 posts
Helper bee

Are you making alterations to it?

size wise no. but i may be adding a belt or a strap havent decided yet ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Who is the designer? Maggie Sottero

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged?

Nope

Is this what you expected/wanted? 

thought i would like something lace but i guess i was wrong.

Does you Fiance know your style of dress?

he has No clue!!!

Have he seen your dress?

No way!!

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show Us Your Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors