• Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@actime:  thanks πŸ˜‰ im so torn!

Post # 93
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@jhoyle7608:  LOVE IT!! I tried on that same dress at David’s and really liked it!  You look beautiful in it!

View original reply
@Olive12:  Ooooo Kleinfield, you lucky girl you!  Gorgeous dress πŸ™‚

View original reply
@pumpkinlee:  Really love the lace, it looks great on you!

Post # 94
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@OoOTifsterOoO:  I love the lace bolero that goes with your dress!!  I really want to find something that works with mine… I dislike my arms & I like the look of the sheer jacket!

Post # 95
73 posts
Worker bee

Show us your dress?  Okay πŸ™‚  I look scared, but I promise I’m not! haha

Are you making alterations to it? I think they’ll need to make a small bust alternation, otherwise, it fit perfectly right off the rack, hem line included.

Who is the designer? I don’t really know actually… Moonlight I think?

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Heck no!

Is this what you expected/wanted? I didn’t really know what to expect really.  I tried on more traditional styles of the silk, rouched waste, ballgown cut, bust beading etc, which were beautiful, but each time I just felt like I was playing dress up… until I put this on on.  It made me FEEL like a grown woman, a bride. 

Does you Fiance know your style of dress?  Not really and if so, he hasn’t let on!  He only guessed that it was strapless, white and not a mermaid style… he’s right so far!  

Have he seen your dress? NO!  He’s VERY VERY adament about NOT seeing it until the big day… πŸ™‚  I’ve tempted him just to see if he’s super serious and he is.  LOL

Post # 96
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@shel_lee_1:  I vote with the belt!!  Looks awesome!

Post # 98
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@actime:  Thank you! I love how well the corset back pulls in my waist and gives me the AMAZING hourglass shape!! lol And even though I’m only 5’2″ (on a good day) the drop waist actually works for me! lol I am SOOO in love with my dress!! I’ve been creepin’ on the other October 2012 Bride threads. Don’t you worry. πŸ™‚

Post # 100
32 posts
Newbee

Are you making alterations to it? Not that I know of! It’s not in till March

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Definitely not! Had no idea what I wanted

Is this what you expected/wanted? I wasn’t sure what I wanted and although I watch a alot of Say Yes to the Dress, I did not have that crying emotional moment. I had to think about it for a couple of days πŸ™‚

Does you Fiance know your style of dress?  Nope  

Have he seen your dress? No- even if SYTTD is on and I ask if he likes a dress (teasingly) he refuses to answer because he’s nervous I’m going to “trick” him by showing him my dress

Ignore the “froofy” veil below…it’s my great-grandmother’s and I was trying to see if it goes with the dress…it doesn’t!

Post # 101
72 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Will make it a sweetheart neckline, Vera Wang, DEFINITELY not what I envisioned at first. My Fiance knows its ‘simple’ that’s all! And he won’t see it til I walk down the isle!

Post # 103
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@actime:  Thank you πŸ™‚  I love the elegant simplicity of yours!  That’s kind of what I was going for… !

Post # 104
10 posts
Newbee

Show us your dress? Here it is! It’s from Jasmine Collection line πŸ™‚

Love this back ruffle detail with little roses! 

Are you making alterations to it? Hopefully not. For a small fee I’m having it custom made, so I just have to stay the way I am…lol

Who is the designer? Jasmine

Did you have your dress picked before you got engaged? Nope, never really thought about it till I got engaged πŸ™‚

Is this what you expected/wanted? Yes, but I almost ended up with a beautiful mermaid lace dress (which I would have loved too). No one had this dress, except one bridal shop actually got a sample (pretty much my size too!) from the designer for me. And that was it…knew it was “the dress”. I can’t wait to dance around in it with my hubby-to-be! So pretty & fun!

Does you Fiance know your style of dress? Kinda but not really. He know what I don’t like =)

Have he seen your dress? Sort of in passing but he has no idea…and that’s the way we both like it! πŸ˜€

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show Us Your Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors