(Closed) October 2012 Brides- Show us your FI wedding band.

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 17
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Show us your Fiance ring: See below.

Where did you get it from: Kay

Who picked it out: We went shopping together, but Fiance picked it out.

Tell us about the ring: It’s a carbon fiber tungsten band

Does it match your ring: Not at all. but it matched his dads (his father has passed away) and when he saw it, he knew it would be a way to have his dad with us at the wedding

When did you buy/find it: We ordered it in June

How long did the hunt take: All of 5 minutes.

Post # 19
3771 posts
Honey bee

Show us your Fiance ring: Picture below

Where did you get it from: Zales

Who picked it out: My Fiance and I both picked it out. 

Tell us about the ring: 5mm 14k yellow gold milgrain band

Does it match your ring: nope.. Fiance like yellow gold on his skin better (less blingy looking if that makes sense) and my e-ring/wedding band is white gold

When did you buy/find it: We found what he liked ages ago… but didn’t buy it until about a month ago to get a good price

How long did the hunt take: Not too incredibly long. Basically took two shopping trips and looking online in between. He essentially figured out that was what he wanted on the first shopping trip.

Post # 20
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Petite_Fraise:  Love these rings!  My brother just got married and his and his wife’s look similar.  

View original reply
@NCSUchick27:  Diamonds Direct-is that where everyone in Raleigh gets their rings?

; )  That’s where my engagement ring and our wedding rings came from.  Our wedding bands are very similar to yours.  I will post a picture of ours soon!

Post # 21
577 posts
Busy bee

Show us your Fiance ring: Picture below

Where did you get it from: JVL Jewelry

Who picked it out: He did.

Tell us about the ring: It is a two-tone tungsten ring, black rounded edging with a lighter, brushed tungsten. 

Does it match your ring: Not even remotely.

When did you buy/find it: I can’t remember exactly, but it was a few months ago.

How long did the hunt take: Not long, a few hours of looking around online. We had a card for a free ring from JVL so it was kind of a no brainer since he wanted tungsten from the start, he just picked the one he liked the best.

Post # 22
129 posts
Blushing bee

Show us your Fiance ring: Picture below

Where did you get it from: Diamonds Direct

Who picked it out: My Fiance and I both picked it out. 

Tell us about the ring: I honestly don’t remember details, but it is “comfort fit” which make him choose it.  I honestly don’t know what makes a ring comfortable, but he’s happy with it. 

Does it match your ring: Not really.

When did you buy/find it: We got it sometime in April or May.  

How long did the hunt take: Maybe an hour at the store.  We went to look, but I don’t think Fiance wanted to have to look at rings again, so he chose this one.  He definitely is the one who makes decisions faster.  I will look at things for weeks before I make a decision…..we’d still be looking if I had to make the decision.

Post # 23
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

sorry……not october bride!

Post # 24
1015 posts
Bumble bee

Where did you get his ring? Adler’s here in New Orleans

Who picked it out? Fiance did.

Tell us about the ring. It’s tungsten with a black carbon fiber inlay. 

Does it match your ring? Kind of – I have a plain white gold band.

When did you get it? About 6 months ago.

How long did the hunt take? He initially liked a mokume gane band online, but when he saw this ring in the store he decided in about 10 minutes.

Post # 26
81 posts
Worker bee

Where did you get it from: Tanga.com

Who picked it out: We both were looking at rings, but I ordered this one before double checking with him. He loves it more than his pick. 🙂

Tell us about the ring: Plain 6mm Titanium band

Does it match your ring: Nope. Though I might get him a yellow gold band that matches mine if some funds come through for it as a surprise.

When did you buy/find it: Tanga.com/deals/rings

How long did the hunt take: I had been browsing online off and on for 2 months, I’m glad we finally found such an affordable site!

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show us your FI wedding band.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors