(Closed) October 2012 Brides- Show us your wedding jewelry

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@actime:  So pretty!! I love how they all match! It’s so hard to pick jewelry out online without actually seeing it in person.

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below (sorry so large)

Did anyone help you find it? No, I found them…but I had lots of help narrowing down my choices.

Where did you get it from? Got them on etsy.

Who is the designer/handmade? Handmade!

Why did you pick it out? My dress doesn’t have much bling, so I wanted some sparkle!

How long did it take you to find the right one? Um, I started looking 2-3wks before I went home to try on my dress when it came in because I suddenly realized I wanted to see the whole picture asap. Despite indecisiveness, I ended up with the very first ones I liked! And I still haven’t decided on earrings…will have to try them on with my dress again!

Do you think you would wear again? Oh I love my bracelet so much, I will wear it again even if it’s just to applebees! Haha.

Post # 5
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Bought this on Etsy in October.  I’m so excited to wear it.

Post # 6
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Loving all your jewelry ladies!!!

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below (sorry so large)

Did anyone help you find it? Nope, I knew what I wanted from a long long time ago 😀

Where did you get it from? Pearl necklace, brooch, earings are from my mother and the bracelet I made it.

Who is the designer/handmade? Handmade and from my mom

Why did you pick it out? I’ve always known I wanted to have pearls for my wedding.

How long did it take you to find the right one? Not long at all. My mom gave them to me as soon as I got engaged and I made the bracelet not too long ago.

Do you think you would wear again? Definately!!!

Post # 7
871 posts
Busy bee

I haven’t bought or decided on mine yet it’s on my to do list!  i’m thinking along the same lines sparkles with pearls. I actually was looking at the same shop on Etsy too.

Post # 8
1566 posts
Bumble bee

@sweetcV2B:  I love that bracelet….I saw it on Etsy a few weeks ago but it’s not in my budget:(

So far I only have my earrings….I won’t be wearing a necklace as my dress has one shoulder…still searching for the perfect bracelet!

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pic below

Did anyone help you find it? Nope…just kept browsing etsy and ebay

Where did you get it from? Ebay seller…$12 total with shipping!

Who is the designer/handmade? Don’t know…

How long did it take you to find the right one? Spent a few weeks looking….but I loved them when I saw them and couldn’t pass them up at the price.

Do you think you would wear again? Maybe on our honeymoon…

Post # 11
Bee
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012 - Sundy House in Delray Beach, Florida

you ladies have some very nice jewelery!!! I feel a little behind… I haven’t bought anything as far as jewlery or accessories goes!!!! I should defintely start to think about this!!!

Post # 12
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@actime:  Thank you!

Post # 13
516 posts
Busy bee

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below 🙂 All I have so far is my necklace and my sash (if you consider it jewelry..I am because it is blingy lol.) Sorry it’s not a great picture of the necklace.

Did anyone help you find it? mainly Fiance, but my Maid/Matron of Honor too (my sister)

Where did you get it from? Pearl necklace came from Overstock.com and the sash came from etsy

Who is the designer/handmade? Not sure about the necklace..the sash was made by Yaneth and company on etsy.

Why did you pick it out? The sash-because I knew I wanted to add some touches of black, and my dress is simple so I wanted to add some more detail and interest to it. The necklace I picked because it is super simple so it doesn’t clash with the sash and it is definitely something I will wear again. Also, it was an excellent deal and I don’t currently own any real pearls so I was excited to add some into my jewelry collection!

How long did it take you to find the right one? The sash, not too long..The necklace, FOREVER. Way too long. I was so confused about what I wanted, but I think I am very happy with my decision.

Do you think you would wear again? Definitely!

Post # 15
12 posts
Newbee

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below

Did anyone help you find it? my mom came shopping with me

Where did you get it from? I got it all from the mall during their after prom sales…being budget friendly is very important to me!

Who is the designer/handmade? Claire’s and Icing stores (in Canada)

Why did you pick it out? I’ve always wanted to have that “princess” sparkle on my wedding day..once I picked out the dress and it was more on the plain side (there’s only one large sparkle detail at the waist), I knew I had to bring all that glitz with the jewelry 🙂

How long did it take you to find the right one? Not long, just one trip..I just need to find a necklace still. I think I want something small and simple, delicate.

Do you think you would wear again? Absolutely! I loved the previous comments about wearing again on my honeymoon, I never would have thought about that!

Bracelet:

Earrings:

Tiara:

Headband-I’m wearing the tiara for the ceremony and photos, and then changing into the headband for the reception

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show us your wedding jewelry’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors