Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Heres my cubic zirconia beauties…

Post # 33
24 posts
Newbee

Show us your bridal jewelry? Picture below

Did anyone help you find it? After my first dress fitting, the seamstress suggested that I purchase simple pearl drop earrings and no necklace. I went shopping in multiple stores with my mom and Mother-In-Law, we knew exactly what we were looking for but couldn’t find it. I ended up finding this after browsing Etsy for 2 hours lol 🙂

Where did you get it from? PoetryJewlery on Etsy

Who is the designer/handmade? PoetryJewlery

Why did you pick it out? It is simple yet elegant, not too flashy either! Also it was super affordable but doesn’t feel or look cheap.

How long did it take you to find the right one? About 2 weeks of serious shopping.

Do you think you would wear again? Absolutely!

Post # 34
415 posts
Helper bee

@sweetcV2B:  I think our bracelet must have come from the same seller! The stock photo looks exactly the same, you’ll see mine below!

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below

Did anyone help you find it? Not really. The ring I’m wearing is my late grandmother’s, but the comb, bracelet, and earrings I found on my own.

Where did you get it from? Ring is my late grandmother’s, earrings are from Macy’s, bracelet and comb from etsy.

Who is the designer/handmade? Shoot, I can’t remember for the earrings, but if anyone wants to know I can check later. Hair comb is by etsy seller thevivigirl. Bracelet by etsy seller IngenueB.

Why did you pick it out? My dress doesn’t have much beading/embellishment at all, just a small one on the left hip, so I wanted to go pretty blingy with my jewelery. I found the earrings first and just really fell in love with them, then I searched for a bracelet and comb. I picked these ones because even though they are all from different places, they look like they could be a set. I love the bracelet because I have TEENY TINY wrists, and the ribbon lets me tie it as small as I need to, which a regular bracelet wouldn’t allow. I’m going to wear it on my right wrist to balance out the embellishment on the left hip of my dress. 

How long did it take you to find the right one? I got my earrings a looong time ago, and then chose my comb and bracelet within a week from the day I started looking. 

Do you think you would wear again? I’m not really sure, honestly. Maybe if I go to something really fancy. I wanted something I could keep forever and pass down though.

Post # 36
34 posts
Newbee

My Necklace and Earings…I also ordered a jeweled sash for my dress but it hasn’t come in yet.

Post # 40
909 posts
Busy bee

Show us your bridal jewelry? Pics below for 2/3 of the pieces

Did anyone help you find it? Nope. I just scoured the internet like a mad woman.

Where did you get it from? Etsy

Who is the designer/handmade? The earrings are from CJRoseBoutique, and I’m having my hair comb and bracelet custom made by LuluLemon.

Why did you pick it out? I knew I wanted colorful gemstone jewelry that would pull in my wedding colors, so I went with red. The earrings were fairly easy as I wanted a drop-style. I couldn’t find a hair comb that I liked which incorporated the color red, but I really admired all of LuluLemon’s work and so asked her to incorporate red into one of her existing designs. I later asked her to fashion a bracelet to match, which doesn’t exist yet (which is why there’s no photo!).

How long did it take you to find the right one? I found what I wanted but sat on it for a while. It took me about a week to order the earrings and probably a solid month before inquiring about the comb.

Do you think you would wear again? The earrings and bracelet I know I will be able to wear again, but I highly doubt I’ll find a reason to wear a blinged-out hair comb!

This is the comb, but it will have red stones in addition to some clear:

And the earrings:

Post # 42
3696 posts
Sugar bee

Show us your bridal jewelry? Sure.

Did anyone help you find it? No.

Where did you get it from? Tiffany and borrowing from my mom.

Who is the designer/handmade? The necklace is Elsa Peretti from her Diamonds by the Yard Collection, not sure about the earrings,

Why did you pick it out? I like simple jewelry.

How long did it take you to find the right one? Not long, I’ve had my eye on the necklace for a long time.

Do you think you would wear again? The earrings are my mom’s (my something borrowed) so no, but I would if the were mine. The necklace I absolutely will but I have to wait to wear it until after the wedding, it’s my something new.

My mom’s earrings look a lot like this:

This is the necklace:

Post # 43
5636 posts
Bee Keeper

Here is my wedding day jewelry: Bracelet from Etsy-Earrings from-Affordable elegance bridal. I def plan on wearing it again….we go on a lot of cruises that have formal nights so I’ll def wear then! It took me a while to find the perfect accessories….I was queen of accessory regret for a while and actually bought like 3 pair of earrings and 3 bracelets before FINALLY making my mind up on this! I sold my accessory regret stuff here on the bee!

I also have a comb ordered from Affordable elegance bridal….waiting on it to come in

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides- Show us your wedding jewelry’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors