(Closed) October 2012 Brides – What are your favorite photos so far?

posted 8 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Here is one of me and hubby.  I am anxiously waiting for our photographers sneak peek and actual pictures… I’m nervous about these because they were rushed, I’m afraid I didn’t get the ones I wanted and because Hubby and I have a hard time looking nice in the same picture ; )

Post # 34
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@groovyhc:  GHC, thanks so much for stopping by to show us your picture! You look stunning and sooo happy! I miss you and hope married life is agreeing with you, but by the looks of it I have nothing to worry about! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 35
519 posts
Busy bee

Finally got some previews back from the photographer!

Post # 37
129 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@MrsFeatherbottom:  Thanks!  Yeah, a friend of mine had found it on Pinterest for me and I knew that was what I needed for the wedding!  (Hubby’s dad ordered WAY more than we needed though, so now we have like 80 with no home!)

Post # 38
906 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mrsmeitalm:  

. Ooh beautiful setting n dress!!!

Post # 42
27 posts
Newbee

Ahhh Lovely pictures ladies ๐Ÿ™‚ and congratulations everyone! here are some of mine… sorry, can’t help but overshare sometimes. 

Post # 43
1488 posts
Bumble bee

Post # 44
906 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@chistine2012:  

your dress looks like sooo much fun ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 45
8418 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

I have posted a couple so far but got another sneak peak back from the photographer today that I really like!

Post # 46
1736 posts
Bumble bee

Oh my gosh – you are all so beautiful! We don’t have any teasers from our photog yet, but here are a couple of our favorite guest shots:

Me failing miserably at doing a parody of “American Gothic”

Crying down the aisle:

A photo of our photo shoot:

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides – What are your favorite photos so far?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors