(Closed) October 2012 Brides….Let's talk RSVPs!

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I sent mine out already and have gotten about half of them back…we sent out 80 and have gotten 38 accepts and 1 decline.

Post # 4
907 posts
Busy bee

We sent outs about a week and a half ago, we have about 12 yes. No declines yet. Our deadline is mid August.

Post # 5
133 posts
Blushing bee

We sent ours yesterday so people in the area got theirs today! So far we have 4 yes haha. I’m excited about checking the mail in the next couple of months..hoping for the yesses to come before the no’s so I don’t get bummed out 🙂

Post # 6
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

We sent out the friends and family batch already and got a good handfull back immediately.  Now it’s been a few weeks and I’ve been really sad not to see any in the mail at all for over a week!  Sometime next week I’ll be handing out the 30 invites to our coworkers.  So hopefully I’ll be getting those back quickly from them.  I know our RSVP deadline is Aug 25, but for some of the people who I know will definitely come, I don’t understandy why they can’t just throw it in the mail right away?  There’s a damn stamp on it!  Argh!  So far of 142 invited, we have 29 confirmed Yes and 4 declined.  

Post # 7
133 posts
Blushing bee

@MrsWTD:  I have the same feeling! It’s stamped, you check one box and put it back in the mail. It’s so easy! I get really anxious when people don’t respond promptly so I’m going to need to reign in my crazy a bit in these next few weeks. 

Post # 8
680 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@PenelopeAnne:  Haha, that’s what my Fiance told me to do.  He said people still have almost a whole month left before the deadline so I need to chill out.  But it’s so hard!  I want at least just ONE RSVP in the mail every day.  That’s all I ask.  It’ll make me happy.  lol

Post # 9
232 posts
Helper bee

We sent ours out also and have only gotten 5 back so far and we invited 50.. We gave them until 8/15/2012 so hopefully they get it together its mostly family and close friends.

Post # 10
408 posts
Helper bee

Shit my deadline on there is Sept. 24th. I went with what the person at the place said.

Post # 11
Hostess
8146 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

i made my deadline Aug 24th, and i thought that was early! i’m sending out the invites this week!

Post # 12
1253 posts
Bumble bee

So we sent out only the out of town invites and we only got 6 yes and 0 declines out of 45 invites sent. We will giving out the local invites in 2-3 weeks. Our Out of Town deadline is August 20 and the local guest will be September 20. 

Post # 13
406 posts
Helper bee

I sent out 49 invites (around 105 people invited) about 2 weeks ago. I have 9 cards back and they are all yes, so I have 19 people coming to the wedding so far. My RSVP deadline is September 6th.

I have also had a few people verbally tell me that they are coming, but they have not sent their card back yet.

Post # 14
101 posts
Blushing bee

We invited 57 guests. We have gotten several responses! 

18 yes

8 no (including my uncle and aunt that live only 2 hours away from the wedding. :/ we knew this was a risk whan we decided on a Sunday wedding, we figure everyone who wants to be there will be there!

Post # 16
1284 posts
Bumble bee

I’m sending mine out at the beginning of next week. Looking forward to receiving responses over the next few weeks!

The topic ‘October 2012 Brides….Let's talk RSVPs!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors