(Closed) October 2012- Let's see your cake topper!!

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 32
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Made mine based on characters from an Energy Advert over here, they’re supposed to be either flames or glo worms, I love them though lol, made some little pumpkins to go around them too 😀

Post # 33
458 posts
Helper bee

My highschool art teacher made mine!

They look better in person!

Post # 34
11 posts
Newbee

Heres ours were big disney fans!

Post # 35
39 posts
Newbee

Ordered these on Friday! flowers and tie will be orange

Post # 36
974 posts
Busy bee

We are getting married in an apple orchard, so we are carrying that theme into the cake. So in lieu of a more traditional cake topper – this is ours (not our cake though…we are have a four tier, white buttercream!)

Post # 37
248 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

@kimberlyr22:  TOO CUTE! I think I’m biased though because Care Bears was my favorite. (I’m more of a Funshine girl Smile ! )

Post # 38
504 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - establishment theatre

@tampabride1006:  OMG where did you find that??!!! that would be perfect for the grooms cake!!!!

heres my cake topper..

Post # 39
729 posts
Busy bee

Froggies!  These were our second wedding purchase, the officiant was first!

Post # 40
5243 posts
Bee Keeper

Oh, I forgot to post a picture of mine when it first came in!  Here you go – I love it!:

Post # 41
3 posts
Wannabee

Mine is not here yet…and it’ll have red roses and a red tie, not a bowtie, but here it is. Had to go with bunnies since I love them and Fiance doesn’t care 🙂

The seller is kikuike on etsy!

Post # 43
453 posts
Helper bee

Here is my cake topper! I am so proud of this! I made it myself! We’re getting married under a trees so I HAD to incorporate one. I also added our diva kitty, Zelda. I even found little rhinestones for her collar- just like her real life collar!

I’m tickled with it! For reference, here’s my handsome Fiance in his wedding get-up:

And me in my dress:

And Zelda!

Post # 44
50 posts
Worker bee

@Mrs.Metalm: Love your cake topper!!! Nice job!  I am hoping to do something similar and want to incorporate our dog. 

Post # 45
50 posts
Worker bee

P.S—what am I doing wrong when I try to direct a comment to someone?  I put @ and their name, but it never turns green like I see other people’s.  I’m not usually this computer illiterate!

Post # 46
721 posts
Busy bee

@risa33:  you can click “reply” under that person’s post 🙂

The topic ‘October 2012- Let's see your cake topper!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors