(Closed) October 2012- Show me your ring

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 152
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@xlittlemissbridex:  

THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL RING! Here is mine, it’s custom made my Facsets, a 2 carat princess center VVS2 E Color with halo and triple band shank holding an additional 1.50 of vvs2 and E for a total of 3.50 in 18kt white gold. 

Post # 153
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Show us your ring? Please see above <3

Do you love it? I love it so much.  My engagement ring had vintage flair which I love.

Who picked it? FI did. I couldn’t be happier.

Are you planning on getting a band? Clearly, as you can see above we got a band.  A SPARKLY AWESOME BAND.  It curves so it sits up against my engagement ring well.  Oh, and that’s zee hubs ring!  It’s pretty badass.  All of our rings are white gold wonderfulness.

Post # 154
516 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@femgroove2:  THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ™‚ I absolutely adore yours as well!! It’s so unique!

Post # 155
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - establishment theatre

here is mine…my pinky is that way because i have a big bandage on it. Two days before the wedding I had a glass candy jar( for the candy buffet) shatter in my hand and slice my pinky really bad, ended up in the ER and everything….lol

Post # 156
116 posts
Blushing bee

Show us your ring?

Do you love it? Of course!

Who picked it? We both did.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes. Already have one, as you can see!

Post # 157
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2020 - establishment theatre

heres a better pic of my rings together….

Post # 158
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@shawndy:  Did you get a wedding band with your ering?

Post # 159
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Show us your ring? of course!

Do you love it? It is more than I could have imagined!

Who picked it? I showed him tons of rings that I liked. He fell in love with this one. I had no idea. ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, a curved one with diamonds to match.

Post # 160
1113 posts
Bumble bee

Show us your ring? pic attached

Do you love it? Yes ๐Ÿ™‚ Aside from my spacers, and my nosering I don’t think I’ll ever need another piece of jewellery my whole life!

Who picked it? He picked it, and he did a damn good job! I never thought I’d get an IF diamond ๐Ÿ™‚

Are you planning on getting a band? I got two! I wanted a rose gold engagement ring, but rose gold is softer, so you need white gold claws, and DH didnt like that so I got two slim rose gold eternity bands instead. one for each side!

The topic ‘October 2012- Show me your ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors