(Closed) October 2012- Show me your ring

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 78
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@LittleRiver:  I think we have the same beautiful ring! Ben Bridge?

Post # 79
2363 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@adiamond:  Aww, thank you.  My ring is by Mark Morrell.  Just looked up Ben Bridge and they make beautiful rings!  Have you posted a pic of your ring somewhere?  You should add it to this thread, we would love to see!

Post # 80
7899 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

Show us your ring? see below

Do you love it? Of course!  It’s beautiful and classic and reminds me of my fiance every time I look at it.

Who picked it? My father… the ring is the one he gave my mother when they got engaged in 1971.  I told my fiance that my mother had a ring that the first of us kids to ask for it could have.  He asked, we received.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes; picture attached as well, but mine is in yellow gold to match my e-ring.  I was nervous about finding something that would fit against my ring without gapping and that would be very narrow since my e-ring has such a narrow band, and we lucked out with this.  To the OP: what is your fiance putting on your hand at the ceremony?  Have you thoguht about at least getting a plain, simple, inexpensive band that he can use day-of and that you can wear when you don’t want to worry about your stone?

band (but in 14KY)

Post # 82
7899 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort

View original reply
@actime:  Thank you 🙂

Post # 83
93 posts
Worker bee

Show us your ring?  I’ll give you a two-fer and show off both of our rings!

Do you love it?  Of course!  I’ve had it for nearly 8 months now and still like to watch it sparkle.  Can’t see that changing anytime soon. Wink

Who picked it? He did, with some guidance.  He didn’t want to just blindly choose something, so he asked me to make a wish list and then he managed to pick my favorite ring off the list!

Are you planning on getting a band?  Yep.  It will have the same filigree detailing as the engagement ring.

Post # 84
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Show us your ring? attached

Do you love it? Yes, it’s absolutely perfect.

Who picked it? I found the setting online, and luckily it was local to us so we went together to look. We also looked at a few other settings but chose this one. I would say we both picked it because although I found the setting, he chose the gold color (I was leaning toward yellow).

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, I have ordered the one attached but in white gold.

Wedding band:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79029719/on-sale-2mm-yellow-gold-twist-14k-band

Post # 86
7 posts
Newbee

Show us your ring?  Here it goes!

Do you love it? YES!!!

Who picked it? He did! And he did an amazing job!

Are you planning on getting a band? No but we are having a DJ

Post # 87
7 posts
Newbee

Show us your ring?  Here it goes!

Do you love it? YES!!!

Who picked it? He did! And he did an amazing job!

Are you planning on getting a band? No but we are having a DJ

Post # 89
500 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Do you love it? Absolutely!

Who picked it? He picked it out himself.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, but I have no idea what kind yet

Post # 91
1015 posts
Bumble bee

Do you love it?   yes!

Who picked it? he did – it was a surprise.

Are you planning on getting a band? yes I already have a plain white gold band that I will wear with it.

Sorry so enormous!!!

The topic ‘October 2012- Show me your ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors