(Closed) October 2012- Show me your ring

posted 9 years ago in October 2012
Post # 92
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Do you love it? Its amazing and perfect!

Who picked it? We both did, I found it in the case and once i tried it on he knew it was the one.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, we are actually getting a custom band because i want it with sapphires in it and since it was a cheaper engagement ring he is fine with it.

Post # 95
22 posts
Newbee

Do you love it? I am absolutely in love with it!! I have always wanted a sapphire as my main stone ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Who picked it? We both did ๐Ÿ™‚ He wanted to make sure the design was perfect since he knew I had my heart set on something unique. 

Are you planning on getting a band? We have purchased our bands! They are currently out for resizing. Mine is a contour band that has the same size diamonds as the middle row of my e ring. 

Post # 96
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@actime:  

Show us your ring? see below!

Do you love it? Are you kidding?! OMG, Yes, I love it!

Who picked it? I picked the setting and he selected the stone.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, I am.

Post # 97
101 posts
Blushing bee

Show us your ring? Of course!!!!

Do you love it? Love love love!!

Who picked it? I picked it, but he had imput.  He liked simpler rings and I realized so did I!! Happy we waited so long to get engaged because a couple years ago I would have wanted a totally different ring.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes!! We are looking at a thin diamond platinum band to match.

Post # 98
22 posts
Newbee

Sry everyone, my iPad didn’t post the picture properly. Let’s try this again… 

Do you love it? I am absolutely in love with it!! I have always wanted a sapphire as my main stone ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Who picked it? We both did ๐Ÿ™‚ He wanted to make sure the design was perfect since he knew I had my heart set on something unique. 

Are you planning on getting a band? We have purchased our bands! They are currently out for resizing. Mine is a contour band that has the same size diamonds as the middle row of my e ring. 

Post # 102
30 posts
Newbee

I chose it, It came with a matching band. we were going to go with a bigger diamond but this was the exact setting I wanted & at the time they told me it would be a pain to try & find a larger diamond to go into this setting…. fast forward a few months, now the same store has this exact ring with a larger diamond in the setting! I kinda wish we had gotten the bigger one but I absolutely LOVE my ring. I get daily compliments on it & it is SO sparkly!

Post # 104
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Do you love it? Every single day ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Who picked it? I had told him what I liked but he picked it in the end. 

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, a plain platinum band. 

Post # 106
20 posts
Newbee

He went to Jared!

The topic ‘October 2012- Show me your ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors