Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@actime:  Thank you!!

Post # 109
20 posts
Newbee

I should be working and not taking pictures of my ring, LOL!!  Last post then it’s back to work!

Show us your ring? Okie-Dokie

Do you love it? Oh yeah, it’s the second love of my life πŸ™‚

Who picked it? He picked it out himself & he couldn’t have chosen any better.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yup, I’m getting a 1/2ct. prong set band with diamonds only going 1/2 to 3/4 of the way around the band.

Post # 111
27 posts
Newbee

Show us your ring

Do you love it? LOVE!! (though I did see a bigger one recently in the store…twice the carat weight and twice the price! *sigh*)

Who picked it? Me!! No suprises here πŸ™‚

Are you planning on getting a band? already bought, pic attached. I want to wear it now! It’s still at the store in the safe, I visit it from time to time lol!

YAY for October 2012 brides!!!!

Post # 112
493 posts
Helper bee

Show us your ring

Do you love it? I really do! I look at it like 50 times a day, especially in the elevator where they have those little spotlights similar to the ones at department stores πŸ˜‰

Who picked it? I have known that I wanted this simple setting and a princess cut stone for a long, long time, so even though I had told my fiance what I wanted, we both went shopping for it together, which made me very happy.  But the proposal was a surprise, so that made the fiance happy too.

Are you planning on getting a band? We already got one.  I am a vintage girl, so my second choice for an e-ring would have been something vintage, so I went vintage with the band instead to compliment my classic e-ring.  It is a double row of diamonds set into a handmade mounting with milgrain accents probably from the 1930’s or 1940’s. Sorry for the blurry picture on that one, but I’m not wearing it yet and I took the picture secretly and quickly as the ring is supposed to stay stored away.

Post # 115
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Show us your ring? See below!

Do you love it? Absolutely!  I can’t stop looking at it!

Who picked it? I gave him a billion different ideas of what I liked, which was like everything!  He completely chose this one on his own and he did an awesome job!  I did not realize how much I loved the simplicity of it. πŸ™‚

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes! Was torn between just getting a plain white gold band or one with some diamonds.  Since I just have a solitare for my e-ring, Fiance suggested I go for the diamonds on the band. πŸ™‚  Below is also an example of what my band will look like.  It’s not exact, but similar. 

Post # 116
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@actime:  thank you!!!

View original reply
@msbibliotecaria:  i looooove the pairing of your ering and your wedding band. the band really offsets the gorgeous simplicity of your ering.

I love the solitaire look! I wish I could have, like, ten or fifteen engagement rings to wear as i see fit! Lol

Post # 117
76 posts
Worker bee

Show us your ring? pics below πŸ™‚

Do you love it? yes i love it so much…my fiance did a great job πŸ™‚

Who picked it? my fiance did…he knew i wanted a round halo type ring and he took it from there. he did an amazing job <3

Are you planning on getting a band? yes, 2

Post # 118
15 posts
Newbee

Yay for October brides!

Show us your ring? see below!

Do you love it? Yes! I never take it off! Unless I’m making pie!!

Who picked it? I showed him 500 pictures of rings I liked. Then we saw this one and he knew I loved it. 

Are you planning on getting a band? Probably just a simple gold one. Maybe some diamonds thrown in for good measure.

Post # 120
263 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful Rings Ladies! Yay for October Brides!

Show us your ring? see above

Do you love it? Most definitely!

Who picked it? We picked the setting out together and I told him I wanted a center sapphire stone. He picked that out all by himself.

Are you planning on getting a band? Yes, we’re going to have custome made bands for either side of my ring.

Post # 121
246 posts
Helper bee

Show us your ring?

Do you love it? absolutely

Who picked it? I picked several and this was the one he thought was really pretty. I was still shocked when he proposed less than a month later. 

Are you planning on getting a band? yes. I actually have two bands. He says I deserve twice the love he can give… 

The topic ‘October 2012- Show me your ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors