(Closed) October 2013 Babies – Part 4!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you getting any feelings or intuition that you are carrying a boy or a girl?
    Feels like there's a baby boy brewin' down there : (8 votes)
    26 %
    I'm thinking a girl is growing in there : (8 votes)
    26 %
    No clue : (10 votes)
    32 %
    I change my mind all the time as to the sex : (5 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 3
    317 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

@paw:  Yay!!! New thread!! πŸ™‚

The new threads always make me so excited. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
    715 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Can we change my due date to 10/28, please πŸ™‚

Has anyone else received a negative Rh (Rhesus) blood test? I had no idea what this was when I checked my test results, but after a quick google search, I found this article.

This is my first pregnancy so it doesn’t sound like it will cause any harm, but does anyone have input?

Post # 7
    317 posts
    Helper bee

How far along are you?: 12 weeks today!

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:  I keep flip-flopping on this. My family doesn’t traditionally find out, but I think I’d like to.

Any food cravings or aversions?: A lot of days, aversions to everything. πŸ™‚ Not any real cravings though.

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?: I’ve bought a couple adorable maternity tops, a maternity dress, and maternity jeans; all from different second-hand stores.

Tell us something we don’t already know about you: My favorite movie is an adaptation of a Jane Austen book. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
    2401 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

@paw: Your awesome for starting a new thread(: So excited for part 4!

How far along are you? 13w5d! Almost to 14!!!

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:  We are pretty sure it’s a girl but going to a U/S this Friday to make 100%!

Any food cravings or aversions?: Milk. Like with ice in it. Give me a cow. Seriously.

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?: Two shirts from Target. Most of my pants still fit because I’ve lost weight instead of gained.

Tell us something we don’t already know about you: I don’t have any biological siblings. I have a Step Brother and Step Sister. I am the only blood line from my dad and mom.

Post # 9
    715 posts
    Busy bee

How far along are you?: 10w2d!

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:  Definitely finding out the sex! Our appointment is June 3!

Any food cravings or aversions?: No real cravings or aversions. I’ve been wanting sweets more often than I normally would, but not excessively. The only real aversion I had was when I made some garlic quinoa & rice and the smell was just so horrifically stong, I couldn’t eat it!

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?: I bought one pair of jeans and a dress from Old Navy and a shirt from Motherhood.

Tell us something we don’t already know about you: One of my favorite candies is Original Spree (not the chewy ones!). My mom told me that she ate them throughout her pregnancy with me! 

Post # 10
    317 posts
    Helper bee

Wow, 12 week bump photo today!

I’m looking HUGE today…but that’s normal these days. πŸ™‚

Post # 11
    715 posts
    Busy bee

@milwaukeewife:  Super cute! I love that you wear the same shirt for your photos, you can really tell the differences! 

Since we’re sharing bump photos, here’s mine at 10w2d! Anyone else? πŸ™‚ 

Post # 12
    317 posts
    Helper bee

@moniquaa:  Thank you! Yeah the same shirt thing just kind of happened. πŸ™‚ At first it was the only shirt that I could really see my bump in.

Your bump is adorable! And can I just say…you are such a beautiful lady. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
    98 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2009

How far along are you?:  15 weeks 3 days

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:  We’re finding out May 1st.  I think it’s a boy.

Any food cravings or aversions?:  Not really.  First trimester I was craving carbs, but now I’m not really craving anything nor do I have any food aversions.  I am really enjoying sour gummies though!

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?:  Nothing yet but I’m definitely in need of a belly band.  My jeans are all getting tight so I think I’ll go shopping this weekend.  I’ll also need some things for our trip to California next month.  

Tell us something we don’t already know about you:  I’m a cat person.  I love cats and have two of my own that I’m a little worried about when baby comes home!

Post # 14
    1135 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

How far along are you?: 14w0d

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:  Team Green!

Any food cravings or aversions?: Craving and Aversions to EVERYTHING. Changes from one minute to the next. I’ve been eating a ton of MultiGrain Cherrios with Soy Milk, it’s kinda my sweet craving fix. Also yogurt and fruits. Everything else has kinda been hit or miss….

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?: So last week was really slow at work, and since I work near a huge mall, I kinda went overboard on my lunch breaks. So far I’ve bought:

(3) Dresses from Nordstrom Rack and Old Navy, (6) T-shirt/Tunics from Old Navy, H&M and Ross, (4) Tank Tops from Target and Old Navy

If you read my “Mortifying” post from yesterday, I am currently in the market for some maternity dress pants πŸ™

Most of the clothes I’ve bought have been non-maternity but with empire waists or a flowy style, so hopefully I can continue wearing them post-baby.

I bought two of these dresses from Old Navy: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=91340&vid=1&pid=387525002 

Tell us something we don’t already know about you: I have a twin brother, and even though he’s one of my best friends, I’m SO grateful I’m only having one!!!

Post # 15
    408 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

How far along are you?: 12weeks 4 days

Are you team green or do you want to find out the sex?:
    I have to find out.  I’m such a nosy control freak, there’s no way I’d last not knowing.

Any food cravings or aversions?:
    No specific cravings yet, but generally I want whatever I see/read about, until the next one comes along.  Aversions: coffee πŸ™

What (if any) maternity clothes have you gotten and from where?:
    Nothing yet.  I’m keeping my pants closed with a hair tie, but I have no bump, so no need for anything maternity yet.

Tell us something we don’t already know about you:
    I’m a canner, and I can’t wait for strawberry season to get here.  I have so many recipes I want to put up!

The topic ‘October 2013 Babies – Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors