posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along?

Next appointment?

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)?

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted your heart?

Ladies time to show off those cute bumps, so post a picture!

Post # 6
2401 posts
Buzzing bee

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along?
18 weeks today! Whoo hoo! Two more weeks and I’ll be halfway.

Next appointment? May 20th for checkup and June 3rd for ultrasound. So far away.

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)? We are going to do a spring room. With flowers and clouds. The girls will share a room for right now.

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted your heart?
He is so cautious about what I eat. If I question it then he looks at me and goes, “Baby don’t eat that I don’t want you or Kinsley sick.” So sweet(:

My view!

Post # 7
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

YAY new thread!!! πŸ™‚

@paw:  Seriously lady, you look AMAZING for 18 weeks!!! So jealous of your figure…mine has been taken over by The Bump.

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along? 16 weeks 3 days!

Next appointment? June 1st, for checkup, and hopefully to schedule our gender reveal!!

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures  too!)? Hmm…we aren’t doing a nursery (no room in our little apartment) but our room will be pretty much turned into a nursery. So I’m thinking our decor style will be something like… “There’s not nearly enough room in this tiny bedroom for all this baby stuff”. πŸ™‚

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted  your heart? Brought me home a beautiful pink rose from the grocery store as a surprise. I loved it and was so touched!

Ladies time to show off those cute bumps, so post a  picture! Okay…here’s my latest bump pic…

Post # 8
895 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Yay!

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along? 16wks 1d

Next appointment? June 5th

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)? Nope the baby and Dirty Delete will share a room but baby will be sleeping in our bedroom

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted your heart? I sent him a text today telling him my achillies tendon in my foot is acting up again and I’m walking like a cripple. I told him I’m a crippled fat pregnant lady and it’s time to trade me in. He says he loves me and wouldn’t trade me in lol not even for a Victoria’s secret model 

Post # 9
1133 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

How far along? 18w1d

Next appointment? May 8, Anatomy Scan!

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)? We’re going gender neutral because we’re team green. The walls are already a sage green, so we’re adding gray and white bedding and furniture. We want to go with a music theme, since Darling Husband and I really bond over music and concerts. Here’s a rug I want SO SO SO bad.

http://www.allmodern.com/nuLOOM-Cine-Guitar-Grey-Novelty-Rug-NUCR130A-508-NLO2739.html

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted your heart? He has just been overall super attentive and loving. But it melts my heart when we are cuddling  before we go to sleep and he places his hand on my belly and says things like “I’m the happiest man in the world.” He is going to be an amazing father!

Ladies time to show off those cute bumps, so post a  picture! I’ll post as soon as I take a new picture. Mine is already almost 2 weeks old (where the heck has the time gone???)!

Post # 10
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Yay, part 5!

How far along? 14 weeks, 4 days!

Next appointment? May 16th! Gender appointment June 3rd, one month from today!

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)? We’re not having a separate nursery since we live in a 1-bedroom, but this grey & white chevron bedding from PBKids is what I think I want, regardless of gender. I want something neutral since we’ll be sharing a room with the little one! If it’s a boy, we will possibly decorate around it with navy blue, nautical/whales. If it’s a girl, I’m kind of partial to the country chic/floral look, like the picture below, though this is much more gender specific than I was initially thinking. I think I might lose it and throw gender neutral out the window once we find out haha

…thought I did find this and kind of love it!

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted your heart? I really love it when he randomly says “what do you think about [Name]?” It means he’s been thinking about baby names and I love it!  

Here is  my bump from yesterday!

Post # 11
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along?
15w5d

Next appointment?
May 17th at 17w5d

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures too!)?

Yes! I want to do a gender neutral room and found a great inspiration pic.  I found a how to for the letters which I love.  I really like the Hayden crib at PBK and the comfort swivel glider grand. I am trying to get Dh on board for the chair because it’s pricey but I really really want it… I want to do roman shades on the two windows and realized those are gonna be a bit much too.

I have been talking about my stomach starting to pooch out, really for the last couple of weeks and last night he was like yeah I have noticed too, but I didn’t want to say anything because I was afraid you might be sensitive. I thought it was cute. He has really been my advocate on everything and I am so thankful.

I will finlly get some pics this weekend! I tried earlier and today’s shirt is hiding any bumpage pretty well!

Post # 12
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

ROLL CALL!!!

How far along?  19 weeks today

Next appointment?  May 7th.  No more ultrasounds for us at this point πŸ™

Any nursery themes picked out (share inspirational pictures  too!)?  Neither one of us wants to go over the top cutsie and pink.  Right now we’re thinking of just decorating with a gallery wall with cute prints and do a feature wall with a large wall decal from Etsy.  I found a really cute one with a huge tree and tons of little animals around it.  Furniture wise we both like dark wood. 

What’s something that Darling Husband has said or done recently that has melted  your heart?  He sings sons to the baby!  Super silly, make no sense songs, but I find it endearing. 

Post # 13
895 posts
Busy bee

Hey ladies. I was browsing Etsy last night and came across some really cute hospital gowns. They’re printed and the side snaps open so that it’s easier to breastfeed. They’re like $50 which I think is pretty pricey but I’m thinking I could see if one of my grandmas can make something up for me if I buy all the supplies. I will be delivering in a hospital and I really don’t want to be wearing the same ole raggedy hospital gowns they have.

Here is the link in case anyone is interested!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/120165234/grey-chevron-maternity-hospital-gown?ref=sr_gallery_24&ga_search_query=maternity+gowns&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

Post # 14
2401 posts
Buzzing bee

@MrsDPal811:  Will all hospitals allow you to deliver in those? Because I totally want one!(:

Post # 15
2401 posts
Buzzing bee

@CarolineM:  How do you make the letters?

Post # 16
895 posts
Busy bee

figgnewton– I don’t know. I plan to ask my hospital if they will. If not then I’ll have my grandma make a few and then wear them while I’m there. I want to be as comfy as possible and those seem like they’ll do the trick plus they’re nice enough to wear if we have visitors.

The topic ‘October 2013 Babies – Part 5’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors