(Closed) October 2013 babies :)

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 287
895 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@figgnewton:– Yay beautiful 1st picture! I still have about 3wks until I go back and hopefully we’ll see our baby then. I can’t wait!

The symptoms are slowly coming. My boobs are pretty sore, I have cravings like it’s nobody’s business and everything makes me cry just about and I am always so tired and sleepy. 

Post # 288
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

@almajele:  Welcome! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Post # 289
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

@milwaukeewife:  Thank you, that’s very reassuring πŸ™‚ It’s so hard not being able to talk to many people about this whole pregnancy business!

@carolinabee:  Thank you! I have realised that Google is not always my friend, and i’m REALLY hoping it’s wrong on this occasion! I’m sure i’ll be fine, i’m just a natural worry-wart. I’ll let you know how i go at the doctors in 3 hours!

@almajele:  Welcome! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! (and you’re right, WB on an Ipad is hard work!)

@MrsDPal811:  I’m getting emotional too! A cooking show made me tear up last night. What!?

Post # 291
317 posts
Helper bee

@Lukeylover:  Oh I know…my mom was pregnant many times and I keep wanting to ask her about all kinds of things! It is hard not having told many people. Fortunately we’re telling our families at the end of next week (we’re going to visit) so the silence will be over at that point!

Post # 292
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

My Dentist today was the second person I got to tell about the pregnancy besides my Husband.  It felt so funny when he was asking how I was feeling and saying Congratulations!  Didn’t quite feel real! Haha.  Down side…I have four cavities!! WTF… ;(  Apparently my OB has to sign off on getting them filled in the second trimester.

Also, I am having a god awful time sleeping.  I can’t seem to get comfortable in any sort of position which scares me because I obviously don’t have any sort of belly yet.  I’m also waking up about 2 hours before my alarm and can’t get back to sleep. 

Are any of you having sleeping issues?

Post # 293
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi Bees! πŸ™‚ I am jumping in and joining this thread! After 9 months of TTC, I got my BFP last night! I am still in complete shock! Due date calculator says my due date is October 19th! AHHH! It feels like Christmas!

Post # 294
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@beyblade1120:   yayayaya! congratulations!  and welcome πŸ˜‰

Post # 295
317 posts
Helper bee

@KateByDesign:  Oh wow…that’s funny about the dentist. πŸ™‚ Too bad about the cavities..I assume it’s the drugs that are a problem with getting them filled while pregnant?

As for sleeping, I’m always a light sleeper/early waker but I had a period about a week ago when I had the worst time getting comfortable to go to sleep. I found a position on my side that was really comfortable and it’s worked every night since.

Post # 296
317 posts
Helper bee

@beyblade1120:  Wow what a long TTC journey!! Congratulations and welcome!!

Post # 297
508 posts
Busy bee

@KateByDesign:  @milwaukeewife:  Thank you sooo much! Looking forward to chatting with all of you wonderful ladies! How are you all feeling?

Post # 298
1132 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@KateByDesign:  I had to tell my dentist and hygenist too!! It was awkward because I’ve been going to the same dentist for 20+ years.

I wasn’t going to say anything, but the hygenist said it was time for x-rays, and I just kinda looked at her and said “I can’t do x-rays this appointment” and looked down towards my stomach.

When my dentist came in, she quietly whispered to him “we did not take x-rays because of reasons we’re not talking about out loud.” Then my dentist turned to me and pointed to my stomach, and I nodded, and he whispered “congratulations!” and had a huge smile on his face.

It made me really happy πŸ™‚ Plus, I had no cavities, so that was good too!

Post # 300
317 posts
Helper bee

@beyblade1120:  I’m feeling good today. I don’t have too many symptoms yet. How about you?

@ExcitedScaredBee:  Your dentist story is so funny! πŸ™‚

Post # 301
508 posts
Busy bee

@milwaukeewife:  That’s awesome. I don’t want to jinx myself haha but aside from being extremely thirsty and tender boobs I feel great! I am sure that can change by tomorrow though.

The topic ‘October 2013 babies :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors