(Closed) October 2013 babies…part 2! (:

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 287
1138 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
@paw:  Congrats on your 10w! It must have been so amazing to hear the heartbeat. 

I feel the same way about dates because my EDD is anywhere from Oct. 29 to Nov. 4 depending on which website I ask. I’m sticking with the Oct. 30 EDD unless I hear otherwise from my doctor. 

Post # 288
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@Miss Grey:  bahahaha!  Very true!  I actually am quite positive I will be October since it is also my first AND I was born a month late and my hubby was born 3 weeks late!  We both had to be induced… haha… I’m thinking this kid will also need to be prodded out…  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 291
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@figgnewton:  My Dr. said I could have baths, but don’t make it super hot and try to keep it under 15 min. But I kinda felt like what’s the point if I can’t run it hot and soak in it for half an hour, so I haven’t bothered.

Post # 293
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@figgnewton:  I’m hoping it’s okay later. She said it’s because in 1st trimester the organs are forming and there’s evidence that raised body temp can cause problems with their formation, but by 2nd and 3rd trimester they’re already formed and are just growing. I’m going to check with her at my 12 week appointment.

Post # 294
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

View original reply
@figgnewton:  Ummm…..did you change your profile pic???? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 296
317 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@figgnewton:  I agree, it is a bit boyish. ๐Ÿ™‚ However you’ve inspired me to look into adding one of my own and I discovered it is a very quick and easy process…so…I have one too. Yay. Lol. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 297
317 posts
Helper bee

Well ladies…yesterday I hit the 8 week mark and it was my first mostly nausea free day in 3 solid weeks. I ate full meals WITH my DH (instead of making him eat in the bedroom since his food makes me throw up lately), cooked, and focused on something other than trying to keep my food down. It was heavenly!

Today was similar although a bit more nauseous. I’m really enjoying the break! At first I was a little worried about miscarriage; but I figured, hey, until I start bleeding, I’m just going to roll with it and enjoy this. I’ve been so miserable lately that this has been unspeakably delightful!!

According to my google search it isn’t uncommon to experience a break from MS around 8 or 9 weeks. Anybody else experienced this?

Post # 299
317 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@figgnewton:  There you go…super cute! How far along are you now?

Post # 301
317 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@figgnewton:  Wow, you feel so far ahead of me! I was just over in the March Babies board looking with envy at all the mamas so close to delivery! I told DH this morning I wish I was full term and could go into labor today. I think I am a wimp…8 weeks 1 day in and I am ready to call it quits on this whole pregnancy thing!! Embarassed

The topic ‘October 2013 babies…part 2! (:’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors