(Closed) October 2014 Babies Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

Since everyone else is posting pics, here’s my kitties.  The orange one is the one that’s developed a need for nap time.

Post # 18
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

View original reply
@The_Future_KB:

My husband says he’s trying to prepare me for having a baby 🙂

Post # 19
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@The_Future_KB:  haha baby will be much bigger than them! One is 3 pounds and the other is 4.5 pounds. We’re going to have to be careful that baby doesn’t pick them up once he/she is a toddler!

Post # 21
519 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

ROLL CALL!

Due date: 10/19/2014– One day before our 2 year wedding anniversary

How far along are you? 4w2d

What do you do for work? DH and I run an Computer Repair and IT Soltions business. He’s in charge of the technical. I’m in charge of marketing and website design. We’re an awesome team. And I seriously admire all of you on here who aren’t self-employed…this pregnancy is kicking my ass. I’m so glad I have the comfort of our office to flip the closed sign and take a 15 minute nap when I feel like crap.

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? The craving for white rice. It started immediately after conception and has carried through these early weeks. Its the only thing that energizes me.

Do you have pets that will become older siblings? Princess Zelda Butt, my husbands cat who I have lovingly adopted as my own. She is a diva. Anytime my nephews come over, she hides under the bed for hours. She’s in for a rude awakening.

Although, she has been super cuddly/affectionate as of late. I wonder if she senses it.

This is Zelda, attending a very important logistics meeting during our wedding planning…ties were required.

Post # 22
519 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Tomato22:  I want one!!! We rent, so we’re not allowed to have dogs 🙁 The cat only got approved after a $250 pet deposit.

Post # 23
519 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Purple_Bride:  Awww…I love those blue eyes. My childhood cat was part siamese and looked very similar with the blue eyes <3

Post # 24
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

ROLL CALL!

Due date: 10/11/2014

How far along are you? 5w3d

What do you do for work? Business Support Supervisor for a wind engineering company. We test scale model buildings in 1 of 3 wind tunnels for various problems.

Weirdest/worst pregnancy symptom? Irritability, sore boobs and crazy dreams. I haven’t had any MS so far, but I’m crossing my fingers we don’t have to go down that road.

Do you have pets or other children that will become older siblings? We have a 6.5 year old cat & an 11 week old puppy. The puppy is currently helping us build patience with her training. The cat is the most awesome cat ever. 

Post # 27
1209 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@The_Future_KB:  The other night, I dreamt that someone was breaking into our house and I was sneaking around trying to find DH but I couldn’t scream or yell. Then I took a nap on Sunday and woke up in a flat out panic over I don’t know what. It took me about 10 minutes before I was ok again. 

We think he’s probably got some Russian Blue in him. He’s definitely mixed though. He’s all gray with a white tipped tail. Silly boy. He’s so great – he never pees or poops on the floor, he’s never scratched anything up, he never gets on the counters and he’s even been super great with the puppy. He’s my lover boy and definitely prefers me over my DH 🙂

Post # 28
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
@Mrs.Metalm:  Haha that is too cute!  

View original reply
@ColoradoGirl:  Omg I am not even kidding, I had almost the exact same dream!  I dreamt that I was asleep on the couch and someone was trying to bust through our front door.  They  kept turning the doorknob and trying to key in the code on the keypad and I was trying to yell for DH, but no sound would come out and it was like I was paralyzed and couldn’t get up from the couch to go get him.  It terrified me!

I am loving all of the fur baby pictures!  It has given me a much needed smile today.  I have just been miserable with stomach pain and weird waves of nausea.  No vomiting, thank goodness, but I have just felt awful!  I think today may be my most difficult so far.  

Post # 29
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
@Mrs.Metalm:  Thank you! They’re both just darling! They are so loving and they want to snuggle all the time!

Post # 30
1209 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@SweetMelissa429:  That’s so weird. I hate those types of dreams!

Post # 31
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I will post my roll call tonight when I get on a computer since typing from my phone is annoying, but I just wanted to share a photo of my little bean from our 6w4d ultrasound yesterday. Not much to see yet but there is definitely something there and we even saw the little flicker of his or her heartbeat!

Also my HCG was up to 47,000….wowza!

Ps sorry if this pic is massive

The topic ‘October 2014 Babies Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors